Last 7lbs!!!

Haha I agree Steph....a little of what you fancy and all that lol! I think if you've been off sw for a bit and gain, you always have a good loss the week you're back to eating healthy....its just getting back on it thats the hard bit. But I find after a week or so, the last thing I want is 'naughty' food and am back to being angelic! Just wish it came off as quickly as it went on! Im such a slow loser, it a real beeatch for me to even lose 4lbs lol!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well yesterday I was hit with a migraine and a half so couldn't go to class. A bit gutted really as I wanted to go and face it and I hate missing weeks. Find it much harder to get back on track when I've missed a week!
Anyways I weighed in at home and was 9'2 so that's a gain of 3lbs over the two weeks I've had off - I know I can get a couple of pounds off this week when I'm back in the swing of things!!
Supermarket shop tomorrow and so looking forward to stocking up on some healthy food- fruit and veg etc!!
Might try a few new recipes this week too- keeps me going with the plan if I introduce new and yummy food!! Also can't wait to get back to the gym this weekend! It's been too long!! X

Oh I forgot to add my food so far today:
It's not good!!!
I took my lunch in but couldn't go back to have it so had to grab something from tesco.
Grabbed a healthy eating chicken, tomato and basil sandwich (14.5 syns) and a bag of walkers crisps (9 syns - omg!!! They had no wotsits, quavers etc on the meal deal!) I'm going to deduct 6 syns as (HEXB) because I deliberately selected one with wholemeal bread taking me to a syn total of 17.5 today!
I'll cut back on the syns every other day to balance it out. On good days I struggle to eat my syns so it'll be easy enough!
No idea what we will be having this evening- we might be going the cinema as we didn't go the other day so a healthy meal out somewhere is probably on the cards!! I'm longing for a salad!!!!

We skipped the cinema (again!) I'm so glad- managed to go and get some shopping instead!! Going to have a green few days and grabbed some meat free mince, sausages and 'chicken' breasts!! Got lots of salad too!!
Just made a gorgeous meat free spag Bol and put in lots of superfree. Got homemade soup cooking for the next couple of days lunches!!
Yey!!! I've got my mojo back!!!!!! Bring on the week ahead!!

3lb is not a bad gain at all Steph and like you say, stick to plan, lots of water and should be gone in no time.
Hope you have an nice healthy SW weekend with lots of new meals x

Thanks Kim- as always you're sending me lots of positivity which is keeping me going!!
Thank you!!! Let's get this 3lb off!!!

Today's plan! Green day

Breakfast - poached eggs (free) on wholemeal bread (HEXB) marmite (free) 2 laughing cow triangles (1/2 HEXA1)

Lunch - homemade leek and potato soup (free) 2 slices wholemeal bread (HEXB) (2 x laughing cow triangles 1/2 HEXA1)

Tea - left over spag Bol from yesterday (meat free mince, pasta, celery, spring onions, mushrooms, passata) All free. 30g cheese sprinkled on top (HEXA2) side salad

Day Has no syns in at all so I'll throw a little treat in at some point. I'm not going over 5 syns though to balance out yesterday! X

You're welcome :)
Food looking good for today Steph, its the sort of food I tend to eat as well.
If you like homemade soups, have you tried making a pea and ham soup? Couple of bags of dried marrowfat peas, ham hock (Morrisons sell it for 2 quid!), leeks, onions and I use the liquid from cooking the ham hock as the stock.......delicious x

I'll definitely try that soup Kim! Sounds lovely!! I might have a couple of red days later in the week so I'll have that and maybe do some pulled pork too as I haven't had it in ages!!
Just got back from the gym! Ran (well jogged!) 40 minutes on the treadmill!! Thought if have struggled after having an exercise break too but it was a doddle- only stopped because I could feel people staring because they wanted to go on the treadmill!!
How you getting on today?? X

Haha, tell them to blinking wait.....you're on a mission to lose weight!
Im good thanks....made a beef rogon josh yesterday so having the rest tonight. I adapted it to be sw friendly, so no cream and works out at 2 syns!

Oooo I love curry - that sounds delish!! My spag Bol was much nicer this eve than it was yesterday so I think in future I'll make it the day before I have it!!
Stuck to my 5 syn plan today- only ended up having 2 laughing cow light triangles so I'm counting them as syns (2) because I did snack on 2 babybels so they're my HEXA1 now and my other 3 syns today came in the form of a hi fo light bar!!
Feel absolutely great for getting back on it properly and going to the gym! Amazing how one day can totally motivate you to make it a good week!
X

Sunday 9th February
Had a massive lie in, thought I'd let my body sleep until I naturally woke up! Woke up at 10:30- feel great!!!
Unfortunately I didn't stretch properly after yesterday's gym session! A little bit sore now- done a few stretches this morning hoping I'll be able to go to the gym this evening!

So breakfast/lunch as follows:-
2 tesco meat free sausages (3 syns)
2 slices wholemeal bread (HEXB)
Baked beans (free)
Mushrooms (superfree)
Whole tomato (superfree)
Marmite (free)
30g cheddar (HEXA)

Really fancy a muller light so think I'll have one as a snack.

I've got salad to use up so think I'll have a meat free chicken fillet and fry it off with some peppers and mushrooms and have it on top of salad which still leaves me a HEXA and HEXB.

Change of plan for tea!! Fancied something warm and filling so had chick pea Dahl (added mushrooms, peppers and quorn chicken fillet) and served with some cous cous!! All free!!

Unfortunately a Jaffa cake (2.5syns) and a foxes fruit and nut cookie (6.5syns) fell into my mouth this afternoon whilst I was relaxing!! Grrrrrrr!!
Used my 2nd HEXA on 2 babybels!!

On a plus note I've still got my HEXB for when I'm feeling a bit peckish later.

Feeling super satisfied today- food has been yummy!!!

Late update for today!!
Breakfast - 2 slices wholemeal toast (HEXB) tinned tomatoes (superfree)

Snack- bag of wotsits (5 syns - I think! Multipack so could be 4.5??)

Tea - remainder of chick pea Dahl concoction from yesterday and couscous (free)
2 slices wholemeal bread (HEXB 2)
2 laughing cow light triangles. (HEXA1 - well half of it)

Snack - freddo - 5 syns. Chocolate craving kicked in today!!
Haven't had my 2nd HEXA so might have a glass of milk before I go to sleep!

Great day all round! Good food wise, good shift, nice lie in!! :)
Not planned for tomorrow so will possibly grab a subway salad after the gym and maybe have weetabix in work with some fruit.

After not updating for a couple of days I figured I best update today because it is weigh in day!!

Been really good the last few days trying to claw back on the holiday gain! So weighed in this morning and I've gained 2lbs! I'm a bit miffed because I thought it would be less than that and 2lb is the most I've ever gained!! Grrrrrr!!

So, I admit it, I've been really motivated the last few days and now my gain and the weather outside has made me feel gloomy!! I bought this months magazine to give me some motivation and even that hasn't done the trick!! Guess I'm having 'one of those days'.

Will perk up! Will perk up!!

I feel your pain Steph as gains happen when you least expect them and is especially more galling if you've been good! I gained 1lb last week for no reason as I'd been 100% on plan all week.....its just one of those things unfortunately! Its the start of a new week and hopefully you'll have a loss next week, just try and be positive and dont let it get to you x

Thanks Kim and congratulations!!
I've decided that this week I'm cutting down on bread! It's going to be really tough for me because I have quite a bit especially when doing red/green days!
I'm also going to start the gold body magic award tomorrow.
I'm upping my water intake (won't be too difficult as I never have any so a sip will be an achievement! Haha)
Weetabix is back on the menu (to get me in the flow of things ;-) )
Soups will feature (including the pea and ham you recommended)
I WILL get back in the 8's next week!!!!!

Awesome day on plan and feel so much better or it!!
Breakfast - oatso simple porridge pot (10 syns or 4 if I'm allowed to deduct as HEXB)
Strawberries and grapes (superfree)

2 x babybels (HEXA)
1 x hi fi bar (HEXB)

Tea - massive salad! I mean covering the whole plate! Boiled egg (free) chicken (free) mushrooms (free) cheese (HEXA) thousand island dressing (2)

So I also upped my water intake (only 1 litre but I'll try and drink more this evening!)
Went to the gym and did 40 minutes cardio so I'm hitting the body magic too!!

Feeling great for being back on it - not sure what to have if I'm a bit peckish later but it'll be within allowance!!

Did I use the word 'awesome' above!!! I loathe that word - it's cringe!!! I'm changing it to 'great' as I'm ashamed of myself!!

Sunday 16th February.
Started the day with a hi fi bar (HEXB)

Then had to grab something in corner shop at work for lunch because I didn't have time to go and get fruit etc from big supermarket so I had a batchelors deli box (curry flavour) I remember reading that these are low in syns and was chuffed when I checked that they're only 1 syn!!

On the downside, I also had a bag of space raiders to go with because I thought they were 3 syns (they are for the multipack bag but I had a normal bag! Grrrr 6 syns!!! Waste waste waste!! Also had 2 babybels (HEXA)

Going to have fruit and a muller shortly to tide me over until tea which will be quorn spag Bol and salad!

So today's a green day and I still have an a and a b to use!! Mmmmm!

No bread today again!! Yey!!! 2.5 litres of water so far!! Another good day so far!!

Body magic wise- not too sure yet. Might do half an hour squats, lunges, medicine ball etc.

Tuesday 18th February

So I was crazy busy yesterday so couldn't update - had a little blip but really little I'd say considering the day I had!!
Breakfast/lunch was porridge made with water (HEXB) melon, apples
Snack - 2 x babybels (HEXA)

Now here's the bad bit! OH and I have been saying we would go the cinema for weeks and we won't see eachother the rest of this week (damn shift work) so in a crazy mad dash we went!! Film was great- had a handful of popcorn and a Pepsi max.
We got out of the cinema and I realised that except for the popcorn, I hadn't eaten since 10am- it was 10:30pm at this point so we stoppe at the macdonalds drive through. I had a small fries and a new burger, chicken BLC, I think the cals were under 600 but I'll check if syns are on app.

Today has been good though
Breakfast/lunch - muller light (free) grapes (superfree) strawberries (superfree) mug shot (free) wotsits (5 syns)

Tea
Subway salad (free) cheese HEXA and light mayo (3 syns)
Still have HEXB to use but don't want to use it on bread as it's a no no this week so will get my thinking cap on!!

Went to the gym after work today as as I missed yesterday I did an hour of cardio!! Yey!

Hope I get rewarded on the scales this week despite my little mcdonalds blip (don't even like it- was just sooooo hungry!!)

Back