Last 7lbs!!!

The problem I have is the inactivity, as I'm not able to exercise like I used to........15-30 miles on my road bike a day! My neck plays up, go sick, have surgery, 12 weeks no lifting etc.....its a vicious circle the last few years and now its supposedly my shoulder! So everytime I as much chop some veggies I'm in agony!
Losing weight now is a slower process than normal cos of the lack of cycling and worse than that not being as toned!
So well done you on keeping it going, but definitely keep up the exercise.
You'll find your on way of maintaining, but its a bit of a trial and error x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw Kim it must be really hard. That was a fair amount of exercise to be doing so it must be hard that you can barely do any anymore. I've never been the greatest fan of exercise but slowly I'm getting into it. I find I love it when I'm actually doing it, it's just finding the motivation initially to go!
Yesterday's food-
Subway chicken salad (HEXA for cheese) (3 syns for mayo)

Pulled pork (free) slimming world chips (free) salad (superfree) Mayo (1 syn)

Apples, grapes, strawberries (superfree) muller (free)

Had a few malibus too so will cut to 5 syns on Monday to balance it out.

Today's food so far:
Subway turkey salad on wheat bread (11 syns)
Walkers baked (5 syns) not sure if I can deduct 6 syns for bread as HEXB??

Free tea for me!!!

X

Trouble is now, I've become lazy and as soon as I do any form of exercise I'm pooped lol! We were out in the garden over the weekend, raking leaves etc....which is not good for me obviously......but if I dont do something I'd go mad, so I put up with pain and manage it afterwards!
Now you're so near to target, as long as its not detrimental to your weight loss, I would definitely use the bread as a HexB......its what I do.......in the grand scheme of things, a calorie is a calorie! As long as you get adequate amounts of fibre in your diet, it wont hurt to tweak once in a while.........this is my opinion!!!

Haha- I'm pooped with any form of exercise too and I don't have the problems you have medically, just my laziness!!
I've had more bread this week to be honest, I find it's easier for weeks when I'm not so planned. I'd be surprised if I see much of a loss this week. I haven't been bad as such but I've just not tracked properly. Thankfully I'm off on Thursday and Friday this week so come Friday I can get myself to the shops and sort out some nice meals for the week. Working over the weekend which is always difficult if I'm not properly prepared.
Today's food- banana (free) hi fi light bar (3 syns)
Wholemeal bread roll (HEXB)
Ham (free)
Cheese (HEXA)
hoops and crosses (4.5 syns)
Mug shot (free)
Chicken pieces (free)
Muller light (free)
Grapes and strawberries (superfree)

Not enough superfree again! I must improve!! Haha!

Weigh in yesterday and I'm pleased to report another 1lbs off taking me 1lb away from target. Determined to get that 1lb off this week (hopefully a little extra so I've got a bit to play with)
Started today with a massive lie in so breakfast was well and truly missed! Just made the spaghetti carbonara out of the new magazine for lunch and it was lovely. Plenty left over for lunch in work tomorrow meaning that today and tomorrow will be EE days.
I'm out for tea with the girls this evening so I'll probably opt for a salad of some sort (it helps that this is what I quite fancy having)
We've been busy house hunting the last couple of days which is stressful to say the least but hopefully something will come up soon. It makes it difficult to stay on plan sometimes though but will keep trying my best.
Need to fit in a run or a trip to the gym at some time today.x

Great loss Steph so so near to target. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you this week. Is it Thursday you WI on? Whats your target weight? :)

Thanks Kim- target is 8'9 so I was 8'10 last week. I weigh in on Thursdays but think I'm on for a little gain this week- maybe half a pound or a pound!
I've been out for 3 meals and the OH and I have been viewing houses in between shifts which has meant grabbing food here and there and no gym! :-(
I saw on the other 9-8's thread that you've had a good loss this week but didn't see what you did because I haven't caught up far enough back? How did you do?
Off today so I've escaped the OH and his naughtiness and been and got some healthy food! Hehe! Be so much easier when we have our own place and I'm not flitting around here, there and everywhere! X

I think it was a hormonal loss Steph! Not sure what else it could have been cos I eat the same and have the full whack of syns. Body's are strange, there never seems to any rhyme or reason half the time and I've learnt to just go with it lol!
How's the house hunting going? Where abouts are you looking? New, old, house, flats?
Hope WI goes ok for you today x

That is very bizarre that you've done things exactly the same and then get a good loss. It's fabulous though that you always stick to plan - I find that a disappointing day turns into a disappointing week for me! I must change that! Just been weighed and by some sort of miracle I've maintained! Really wanted to get to target this week but I'm not going to get cut up about it.
We live on the Wirral Kim so we are looking there- it's very much a postcode reflecting the price type area so we've had to have many debates about whether we want the perfect area but not so much the perfect house or visa versa. We've come to the conclusion that with my job etc that we need to live in the area that we'd prefer to and maybe get a house that we can make out own over time. We may have children too in the next couple of years so we are being sensible thinking about schools etc!! It's all very grown up! Viewing a house this afternoon and I've got a really good feeling about it- wish me luck!!! Hope you're having a great morning! X

How did the viewing go? I agree its all very 'grown up' buying a house......then the bills start lol!

Oh Kim- I'm so stressed! The house has potential but it has been left in a bit of a mess by people that have been renting it before it went on the market. I viewed it without OH so he's coming to see it tomorrow. I love the area but if I'm honest it's a bit too small. I'm on nights this weekend and I'm having to go and view places after shifts in the mornings because our shifts are complete opposite! Grrrrrr!!

Not had a bad weekend food wise but not been sticking to plan 100% either. Don't think I've gone over my syns but I'm going to stick to 5 a day over the next few days just to be sure.
Today's food so far- EE day
Jacket potato (free)
Tuna (free)
Mayo (2 syns)
Cheese (HEXA)
Salad (superfree)

Got some home made soup in the slow cooker to have before I go into work tonight and then it will be weetabix and milk in the early hours with fruit and a yogurt if needed. Think I'll head to the gym in the morning too as it's been at least a week since I've been! Such a lovely day today! :)

Didn't end up having homemade soup before work- opted for slimming world chips and a blt sandwich (HEXB) instead. Was yummy!!

So today's food:-
Muller light (free)
Banana (free)
Hi fi bar (HEXB)
Had this on my break early hours of this morning. Think I'll have a green day today to mix it up a bit. Maybe have egg, mushrooms, tomatoes and toast a little later when I wake up and then soup or I may make some concoction or another. See what I fancy a little later on.
Now, time for sleep! ZzzzzzzzzZz

Hello!

Wow 7lbs is amazing.

I have been using an app called fitness pal which tracks your food diary and also there is a tracker for your steps, amazing to see how many steps you do take in a day!

What did your fella think of the house Steph? You seem to do a lot of weekend nights? x

Hi kim, he liked it and could see the potential with it too but thought the same as I do in that it's a little bit too small for us. The area is perfect though. I've seen another one that I like but it's not in the perfect area! It's just so hard.

We do two sets of weekend nights in a 5 week rotation. I actually quite like them because they're busy and when I'm working, I'm not spending money! Haha!

I see you've had another great loss this week! Well done you!! I've got my fingers crossed for target this week!!

I'm a great believer in fate & what will be will be......you'll find your perfect house in the perfect location, just may take some time Don't compromise cos it's out there somewhere!
We gave family in Neston....is that near where you're looking?
Yep another big loss, which is totally bizarre cos I never have losses like that especially 2 in a row.....I'll probably have a big gain this week lol!
Keep the faith Steph you can do it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for the positive thoughts as always Kim- it's so easy to start trying to compromise things that are important to us because we want it so bad but you're totally right! I'll try not to lose sight!
Such a small world isn't it- I'm currently living with parents in ness which is right next to neston. We are looking to buy heswall/irby - not sure if you know there but it's literally a few miles away from where your family are.
I'm definitely going to stay on plan the next few days before wi - oh is on 3 12 hour shifts mon-weds whilst I'm off so he can't sabotage me with naughty treats/meals out! Haha! I'm also thinking that every penny helps so not paying for class will do me good- I know it's only £5 but £5 weekly will come in handy for house when it comes along! Hehe! X

Tiny wee world haha!

Men - they can munch away to their hearts content!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tuesday 1st April
Last night I made a lovely curry for my tea. Used quorn chicken pieces so that I was still on a green day. Served with boiled rice and sw chips. Was delish and there's some left over for today! Yey!

Started today with weetabix (HEXB) and milk (HEXA)

Think I'll have a productive day by cleaning out the car and walking the dogs. The weather is lovely so a nice long walk would do them and me some good!!
May go for a cheeky trip to the gym later this evening too.
Will update later if my good intention have paid off! Haha! X

Back