Last 7lbs!!!

Well today is Saturday. I'm feeling really sorry for myself :-(
Don't really know whats wrong, possibly that OH is on opposite shifts so I haven't seen him apart from for a brief hour yesterday. Could be that the house hunting/saving is getting me down. Grrrrr!

Anyways, I promised I'd write down what I'd eaten regardless so here I am.

Today I met my mum for a while and she'd picked us up a sandwich and a packet of crisps for lunch. A little annoying because I was hungry and she had gone to the effort to pick it up. So I've just checked the syns and it's come in at 20.5 for the sandwich and 9 for the crisps - so not worth it!!

I've had a salmon fillet and roasted veg for tea - free free free free free free!!! Phew!!!!!

Syns look like this - 79.5 - 29.5. Takes me to 50 left for the week!! Totally doable!! I'm going to have a curly wurly for 6 syns later because I'm in need of chocolate to fix this emotional mood I'm in. X

Feeling much more positive today!! Don't know what was up with me yesterday!
Started the day by getting up and heading to the gym! Felt great to get back into it!

Food wise
Breakfast - banana

Lunch - half a subway salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, green peppers, cheese HEXA, 2 slices of wholemeal bread HEXB, mayo 2 syns.

Tea will be the rest of the salad with a salmon fillet- superfree/free.

Got some fruit to snack on if needs be. Will drink lots of water too!

X

Update for today!
So last night I did have a curly wurly for 6 syns. That took me to 44 for the rest of the week. Minus the 2 syns for mayo in salad mentioned earlier takes me to 42.

Had 2 pieces of toast as a snack earlier (HEXB) with some pate on (reduced fat asda) 2 syns (40 remaining)

Had the rest of my salad for tea with this minted lamb grill steak I found in my friends freezer (I'm minding her house) Jeez it was pure processed rubbishness and wasn't very nice at all but I eat it!! (3.5 syns) Takes me to 36.5 left for the week!!

I have really really bad toothache!! Booooo!! I'm working afternoons mon-weds so if it doesn't shift by then I'll be off to the dentist on Thursday. I have a phobia of the dentist so I'm really hoping it goes away!! I'm holding the curly wurly responsible- knew I should have got freddos! Haha!! On the plus side, I can't see me being able to eat anything other than soups/soft food for the next couple of days which could assist weight loss. Wanted to make some soup anyway so there's no better time for it. Only thing is that I like my soup blended but noticed my friend hasn't got a blender at hers!! Grrrrr!!

Hey Steph.......do you want to come and join in the challenge on the 9s to 8s? It really does help to keep accountable, especially when you're trying to maintain......which is the hardest part!

Ouch, hope you're tooth gets better x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Kim- I've just read the challenge actually and thought it would be a good idea to join- I'll pop over now and add my details! Thank you!!
Tooth still sore- boooooo!! Xx

I've added you to the challenge and I'm sure by Thursday which will be your first WI, you'll be there! x

Thanks very much Kim- really looking forward to the challenge to keep me on board!!

Yesterday was a good day sw wise and I did update diary but posted it on the wrong thread - damn!

Today has started with tinned tomatoes on wholemeal toast (HEXB) and a yogurt

I've made roasted veg and mixed with a bit of tinned tomato juice to make into a ratatouille type thing with some gammon to take into work along with some melon and grapes, a satsuma and a yogurt! That should keep me going. I'll have a glass of milk when I get home to ensure I'm having a healthy extra a and if I feel the need if I'm a bit peckish then I can have some toast for my second HEXB.

Good planned day ahead! A little achy from prancing (more a prance than a dance) in the living room yesterday. Will definitely try and fit in a gym trip before work tomorrow! 2 days until weigh in- eeeeeek! Come on you half a pound- be gone!!!! Pretty please! X

So it's the day before weigh in and as I'm looking after my friends house, I haven't had a sneaky peak on the scales for days!! I usually have a little peak each morning! Eeeeek!
I've been super good the last few days so I'm hoping it will pay off tomorrow. I've been doing red days so have had very few carbs but started with a blinding headache/migraine yesterday. I'm wondering whether this is why? I suffer with headaches anyway, I always have as have most of my mums side of the family but this ones pretty bad!

Food was as planned yesterday- had milk and a piece of toast when I got in from work because I had to take more tablets.

This morning I've had some ham and tomato on 2 pieces of toast (HEXB)
Planning to have a salad before work and then take a salad in for my tea. I've got some frozen berries defrosting too to have with a yogurt.

Finish work tonight and then I'm on leave until the 8th may. OH has suggested we take a short break away to the canaries. It's his birthday on Saturday and I've found quite a cheap deal so think I'll probably book it later on. Exciting!!

Morning Steph. You might be getting more headaches following a lower carb diet than normal, cos you won't be getting as much sugar from the carbs, but if its familial it might be just one of things. Do you know why you get them?

It sounds as tho you've had a good week food wise, so again, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you to lose that illusive 8 ounces lol! Let me know and come on over to the 8s and we can celebrate your target :D x

Morning Kim!!! It's gone!!!!! The pesky half a pound has shifted and I'm now a target member!!!!! I can't actually believe it!!! It's a miracle!!! I've booked the holiday so we go away on Saturday for 5 days all inclusive so I'm going to celebrate but not go overboard!! It's so easy to come back on!!!

Re. Headaches- I've had numerous tests in the past and everything is all ok. My mum and nan both suffered with headaches so it's probably just one of them horrible genetic problems! Grrrr! Most of the time I live with them quite easily but sometimes they can be bad!

X

YAY BIG CONGRATULATIONS STEPH :D:D:D

Im really happy for you and know that happy feeling of seeing your magic number on the scales.
Now the hard part starts lol! But you go away and have a great break and dont even think about SW!
I'll pop your weight onto the challenge list over in the 8s x

Thanks so much Kim- I can't quite believe it!!! I'm going to enjoy the holiday, hope that I don't put too much on but even if I do, the challenge will get me straight back on track! Never in a million years did I think if get to target - it's very overwhelming!!
Thanks for all of your support and advice- it's nice to have someone like you away from class to offer tips etc and I really do appreciate it!!

WOOOO HOOOO - TARGET!!!!!!!!

Well done Steph! It must be a great feeling!! You have worked hard!

Its been a pleasure Steph, as I know how important it is to have the same like minded people around you, who fully understand what you're doing and going thru :)

Would love to see the before and after pics x

Ooooo it's nearly holiday time!!! Been running around like a lunatic today as oh is working so it's my job to get everything together! Really looking forward to having a little break - just the two of us! The last two weeks have been so hard with opposite shifts. We haven't had chance to sit down and talk houses at all! Grrrrrrr!!
I'll try and take some pics whilst I'm away so I can show a proper before and after but meanwhile here's a couple!
The first is when I was in sixth form at school, the second is on a girls holiday and the final one is me in bridesmaid shop last week ( cut off face because I was pulling a very strange one!)

Wow wee Steph....what a difference! You have a gorgeous figure, lovely, slim and curvy :)

It must have cost you a fortune in new clothes and bras! I found a site on line that sells the bras I like virtually half price, cos it was getting very expensive as I needed smaller ones as I lost!

What made you decide to lose weight if you dont mind me asking? x

Thanks Kim- I'm still very wobbly in places but now I can focus on toning up properly. I can't pinpoint one particular thing that sparked me to start losing weight- it was a culmination of horrible comments, horrible experiences etc. I remember a friend of my ex commenting on what small wrists I had and followed it with 'you should be tiny!'.
There were so many nights out that I absolutely hated because my friends loved lovely and slim and I didn't. I became obsessed with shoes and bags because I couldn't obsess about nice clothes.
I suppose I always knew my career choice from about the age of 9/10 it's all I ever wanted to do and I'd have never been able to do it without starting to lose weight.
I could go on and on as I sit here thinking about it properly, the list is endless!! X

I'm back!!!! We had an absolutely wonderful time away!! Lots of lovely food and alcohol consumed!!
I missed class and weighed in at home and sadly I've had a 4lb gain!! Grrrrrr!! I think it's good to have a few days off plan for special occasions. I remember times when I've tried to stick to plan and ended up looking back and regretting it because I'm on the plan for life so whats a few days every now and then!
I'm surprised at how self conscious I still am even after losing weight. I didn't feel nice at all. I thought when I started my journey that losing all the weight would solve all of my problems but sadly it hasn't. Yes I weigh less but I'm not toned and still have all the same insecurities about the same parts of my body! My arms particularly bother me.
I've got straight back on plan today to try and shift the holiday weight and I've had a little word with myself about getting toned and fitter.
So, today has started with:
Weetabix (HEXB) milk (HEXA)
Grapes, strawberries (superfree)
Muller light (free)

Just getting myself ready for the gym. Going to go every day for the remaining days of May. It's a tough challenge to set myself but I've realised that it's really important. I have my next fitness test in June and I've got to pass it so I've got to remain focused!!

Back