Last 7lbs!!!

Ended up having a mushroom chat from the Indian for my tea last night. I have no idea of the syns but it's a started and is made of mushrooms/onions and a pancake type thing. It was quite oily though. I did have 12 syns remaining for the day so I think that should cover it.

Today I've had:-
Breakfast - fruit salad (melon variety, grapes, strawberries, pineapple)

Lunch -
Pasta bake (made with creamy cheese mugshot - 2.5 syns, with cubed ham, mushrooms added and 30g cheese sprinkled on top HEXA)
Wholemeal roll - HEXB

Snack
Sw salted caramel bar- 6 syns.

So I'm on 8.5 syns, I'm absolutely stuffed so can't imagine I'll be having a meal this eve. If anything, I'll have fruit and a yogurt!!
Didn't get to the gym today but kit is sat ready for tomorrow. I'll do a bit of home exercising in front of the tv this eve! X

Sunday

Started today with a trip to the gym- forced myself to go because the weather is lovely outside! Just did 30 mins cardio and then weights.

Food wise I've only had chicken (free) on a wholemeal roll (HEXB) - not got too much of an appetite today strangely and I'm busy doing some sorting out for when we finally find a house! So much junk to get rid of and I haven't even started on the clothes that are an array of multiple sizes!!

I don't know where to begin on the clothes and shoes front. I'm debating whether to apply a rule such as if it's not been worn for a year then it goes but I'm scared I'll leave myself with nothing!! X

No update since June!!!! Eeeeek!!
So I went to weigh in yesterday for the first time in 6 weeks and I only put on half a pound!! I'm amazed!!!
I'm a pound over my target weight of 8'9 so I'm hoping to get that off this week.
I'm not going to stress though- I've learned that stressing about a pound here and there doesn't do me any favours!
Plenty of free food this week and a treat in moderation and I'll be fine!! X

Thought I'd do my best to update my diary this week to help keep me on track.
Last night I went to the supermarket after an exercise class and picked up lots of healthy food!!
I also went and picked up a bit more today.
So today's food- red day!!

Breakfast
Poached eggs on toast (HEXB) marg (2 syns)

Lunch
Chicken breast (free)
King prawns (free)
Salad (superfree)
Wholemeal roll (HEXB)
Cheese (HEXA)

Tea
Strawberries (superfree)
Grapes (superfree)
Fat free yogurt (free)

I'm on nights this weekend so my meals will be a bit back to front! I'm either going to take in a fruit salad or some weetabix for my break. Maybe beans on toast actually?! Mmmm decisions!

Feel fab after having a run along the beach today!! It's been a great day!!! X

Still been really good this last couple of days. Had lots of fruit and yogurt etc.

Today is a green day-
Poached egg on toast for breakfast
(HEXB)

Pasta in sauce with cheese (HEXA)

I've got fruit and yogurt to take into work tonight and I'll have a couple of slices of toast with laughing cow triangles for my other healthy extras.

Doesn't seem like I've had a lot when I write it out but I'm on nights and eating just seems like a chore to function properly in between sleeping!! Days off are ahead so lots of exercise and nice meals ahead, x

Another great day!!!

Been really on plan again and feel great for it!!

Had a nice lie in which was much needed and then chilled out most of the day before going to body attack class which has made me feel fab!!
There was a really dainty girl there, so petite- made me wonder whether maybe I could actually look like that if I keep up the exercise. She didn't look too thin and I don't want to either.

Food wise I had a cheese salad sandwich for lunch (HEXA and HEXB) with a small handful of crisps (max 7 syns)

I have marinated some salmon fillets for tea to have with salad and cous cous.

Made a desert of frozen mixed berries and muller for afterwards!

At a wedding tomorrow but there's no sit down meal. I was contemplating having a couple of drinks but I've decided that I've been so good this week that I'm not going to blow it so water and diet cokes it is. Going to treat myself to a hair cut before as that's the money I'd save if I was having a few drinks! :)

Well I think it's about time I get back on here to give myself a bit of a kick up the butt!!

I haven't been to class since October so I'm heading back in the morning to see if I'm still within my target range! To be honest, I don't think I'll be too far out of it. I can tell with my clothes that I haven't put too much on but I could do with getting to the Lower end of my target.

The last few months have been chaotic but I'm now ready to focus on being bridesmaid twice in June for two of my oldest and best friends.
My initial focus will be getting back to target and then it'll be tone tone tone. One of the weddings is in Cyprus and i would really like to feel nice rather than self conscious!!!

Xx

So I went back to class on Thursday morning- it was really busy as it's January so the leader just went through the new SP plan. To be honest, I've quite often unknowingly done SP so I'm quite pleased that an actual plan has been developed!

I put on 1lb since my last visit on 30th October which I'm so happy with. People always say that being at target is the hard part but I'm really managing it well. It does make me wonder whether maybe I could have lowered my target slightly but I'm very happy that my body seems to be responding well to my target!

Going to be super good this week! Determined! X

So I'm trying to lose a pound or two this week to get me comfortably at target rather than on the brink of going out of it.

Yesterday I was good and enjoyed my left over need bourginon which was a sw recipe and absolutely delicious.

When I woke this morning, I wasn't particularly hungry so I had a protein shake. It's 99 cals so I'm guessing it'll be 5 syns.

I then went out shopping and had a cadburys fudge given to me (5.5 syns)

I got home and needed a snack so I had a wholemeal pitta and 30g cheese. Thought the pitta would have counted as a HEXB but it turns out that it's 8.5 syns - grrrrrr!

So 19 syns so far!! Ahhhhh! Thankfully I only had 4.5 yesterday so it's all good.
I've marinated some salmon fillets for tea which I'll have with lots of salad and a stuffed mushroom. I was going to have cous cous too with it but think I'll give that a miss so I've got a carb free tea.

Bring on tomorrow! I love being healthy!! X

Had a great couple of days on plan!
Really determined to shift a couple of pounds this week. Did 2 x crossfit workouts at home yesterday as I discovered I can get you tube on my tv. I really enjoyed it and made me think about whether I should cancel my gym membership and go it alone at home.
I've done another workout this evening and had a really good day food wise.
I'm going to have to work out my syns and think I'll throw cals into my fitness pal too just out of curiosity!
Roll on Thursday- I'm normally a serial weigher but since I moved house in September, I haven't had access to scales. Makes me wonder whether my more relaXed approach has helped me over the months to remain at target! Mmmmm food for thought! X

So I've just tracked every bit of food that's entered my mouth today on my fitness pal and comes in at 1196 cals!! Pleased!!! :)

Another great day that started with a trip to the gym at 6:15am!! Feel so proud of myself for going and getting it done before my day began.

Food wise, I know sw has got rid of red/green but I've unintentionally had a red day. I've had zero carbs except for my healthy extras which were wholemeal bread. Had a Ham salad for lunch and have had roughly 10 syns today at most.

1 more full day on plan and then it's weigh in. Hoping my hard work pays off this week and I get a loss. :)

I lost half a pound! Was massively disappointed after such a good week - I think it was just I expected a couple of pounds and when she said 'you've lost half a pound' I was gutted!
Onwards and downwards though, I've tried to look on the bright side and think that in still within target range and I'm exercising more so any loss is a bonus!
I've been in a really good place the last couple of months by not frantically worrying about my weight in terms of numbers and going to class two weeks on the trot has made me obsess about numbers again. I'm contemplating skipping this week at class and just see how I go.
Thanks for dropping by! X

I know what you mean about feeling disappointed. .. But it's still a loss so you're moving in the right direction!

It could be that you've upped your exercise as that can slow down losses at the start and then catch up after a couple of weeks. ...

If you think you can stay in track without the classes then it probably won't hurt to miss one but if you're likely to fall off the wagon without the accountability then don't risk it x

Yeah you're totally right, I'll have a little think about whether or not to go to class this week. I'm on nights this week and nights always tends to mess my body around a little because I'm eating at different times etc.
I need to keep myself in check as I have so much in this year with a number of friends 30th birthdays and 2 weddings in which I'm bridesmaid (one of which is abroad) so I'm remaining focused and trying to avoid being disheartened. X

Absent again for a few weeks!!
I think I've lost my way!! I don't know whats wrong with me!! I can't get motivated to get back on plan. I pretty much know the plan inside out so I don't ever go way off normally but just lately, I've found myself just having what I want when I want it.
Thankfully, I don't think I've put on too much weight (if any) but I'll have a couple of bad days and then cut back (unknowingly). It's strange that I'm like this as I've been on some diet or another my whole life. I'm finding that I am just so much more relaxed about eating and it's scaring me quite a bit.
I think the fact that I'm not so stressed about what I eat is quite refreshing providing I'm not putting on weight but the problem I have is that I feel like utter rubbish. For example, I was on nights over the weekend. Normally I'm planned and have weetabix and fruit whilst I'm in work. This week however, I had hot cross buns each night. They were lovely but I felt sluggish and horrible after 4 days of having them. I don't even know what the syns are! I dread to think. I feel that rubbish that I've been researching whether to do a juice detox to get myself back in the routine of being strict with myself and maybe inspire me to get back on plan. In reality, I know that I just need to get back on plan, if not for losing weight but to make me feel better. X

Back to class this evening for the first time since 15th Jan. My mum and sister joined a couple of weeks ago so decided to go along with them to the evening class (normally go in the morning).
Pleased to say that I've lost 1lb so I'm still within target range - 1lb over actual target but I've no doubt that if if have weighed in this morning then I'd have been a pound lighter being pre-lunch and all.
Glad that I'm managing to maintain with very little effort. Going to get myself some of the new slimming world meals for when I'm on afternoons in work as these seem to be the times when I struggle because I'm not prepared enough!
Metafit class tomorrow after work- still keep vowing to do more exercise so think I might start a body magic mission next week. I work better when I've got something to aim for! X

Back