Last chance saloon ... Again!!

emms31

Ok so I've posted a couple of times but have been lurking for a while here and on the CD forum!
So I thought I had been come over and introduce myself at last!

My name is Emma I'm 32 almost 33 and have been extremely overweight all my life but I'm currently at my biggest :(

I'm not sure how to change my profile or ad my stats from my iPhone but will do this soon.

I'm currently looking to lose at least 7 stone if not more and I have tried just about every thing (as I'm sure we all have). So here I am at lat chance saloon next stop gastric surgery if this doesn't work!!

I can honestly say for the first time ever I'm actually excited about starting a diet :D
I ordered the starter box which I have already and I'm starting on Monday and I know it's gonna be tough but I'm fortunate to have a wonderfully supportive husband and friends and now here to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Anyone else starting Monday want to be a diet buddy?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

welcome emms, everyone on here are friendly and are a great support for when you are having a wobbly day.
good luck for monday not that you will need it , this diet has quick and good results.

Welcome to S&S. Everyone is great on here and good luck with your diet!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Emma just wanted to stop by and wish you luck

There is a lot of support on here so if you ever get stuck just come on and I'm sure someone will offer some advice or encouragement

x

Thanks ladies I'm definitely motivated to do this :)

HIya :) have you done a VLCD before or are you a fresh starter ?? positive thinking and determination are all you need ,a long with lots of support from people both at home and on here who know exactly how you are feeling and can spur you on :) Good luck :)

First time ever I'm not ashamed to say I'm worried about what to expect :)

I've done ww sw Atkins and Dukan (which I found the hardest an gave up after 4 days) I just don't want this to be another failure :(

The biggest success I had was with sw I lost 3 stone on it before but the slow losses just make me lose motivation plus I found it too easy to cheat the system on which is why this appeals to me it's no none sense, no room for cheating and big losses :)

Positive start, just prepared my lunch and breakfast for work tomorrow and it took me approx 10secs ... That bit I can live with happily

Morning all

Just literally finished my first shake (strawberry) and I'm so pleasantly surprised its gorgeous!

I weighed in this morning and it gave me the determination never to be that weight again :)

I can honestly say I was dubious about starting this and how I would feel and part of me still is but after that delicious shake I'm not so scared any more

Can't wait for first WI now lol

Good luck, I'm hoping to start tomorrow (or as soon as my order arrives) so i'll be interested to read about your first day :)

Thanks ladies xx

Good luck on the diet. Once you get into ketosis you will be fine - it will be worth it!

kaceyboo said:
What did u have for lunch? I had a bar. Was so nice xx

Chicken soup which was ok and a nice small green salad and celery sticks.

Had half my chocolate and coconut bar and have the rest later after my chilli and veg :)

No headache yet ... Touch wood but have no energy literally feel like the life is being sucked out of me lol

How you finding it buddy?

Ok so far so good. I had strawberry shake for breakfast which i loved! And a praline choc bar for lunch, yum. Going to have soup with the kids at their dinner time then spag bol with mushrooms when oh gets home. Im loving the 4 packs a day. Xx

I really loved the strawberry shake it was yum

Day one down I'm now in bed still full from my chilli and leeks! Nursing a coke zero

Had the chilli earlier and although it wasn't inedible its going to take some getting used to.

Really struggled with hunger this afternoon but I know it's all in my head ... Hanging on in there for my big loss (fingers x'd)

Made some oatmeal cookies tonight for tomorrow they smell yummy!

So tomorrow it's going to be banana shake ( want to get that one out the way) veg soup (ditto) and spag bol in some portobello mushrooms hopefully with my cookies as a snack.

Now how do I stop my self from having a sneaky weigh in the morning lol

Erm I think you need to update :D x

Soz been so busy on our joint diary lol

Weighed this morning and now lost a total of8lbs!!! In 3 days!! I live this diet

Had the latte shake this morning hot with a shot of espresso it was yummy :)

Just put a 2 week order in to get me up to my holiday which consisted of mostly mushroom pasta and mac cheese :D

I ordered the mans 5 a day pack for value and hoping it comes tomorrow so I don't have to resort to the cottage pie lol

emms31 said:
Soz been so busy on our joint diary lol

Weighed this morning and now lost a total of8lbs!!! In 3 days!! I live this diet

Had the latte shake this morning hot with a shot of espresso it was yummy :)

Just put a 2 week order in to get me up to my holiday which consisted of mostly mushroom pasta and mac cheese :D

I ordered the mans 5 a day pack for value and hoping it comes tomorrow so I don't have to resort to the cottage pie lol

Ha ha me too. I sometimes feel like I'm repeating myself writing in both! I don't dare to weigh, I don't want to be disappointed. You must feel so good seeing the numbers drop like that. I keep reminding myself that in my last 3 weeks of calorie counting I only lost 3lbs so 1 a week and I should be happy with anything more than that.
Glad you've stocked up! I'm trying the chilli later...bit scared. X

Back