Last Chance

vanda

plodding away
Hi All

Am starting tfr tomorrow as it is my first day off after nights, also will have 9 days off work:D so will be able to concentrate on me.

I've decided this is my last chance to lose weight if this doesnt work for me am off to have a gastric band. Hopefully it wont come to this but am fed up of yo yo dieting and of being fat.

I lost 4 stone with sw two years ago:D but after a few health problems did what I know best and turned back to food for comfort.:mad: When I weigh in tomorrow I will know exactly how much I have put back on, but I think its close to 3 stone:eek:

Enough is enough, have been emptying the fridge of everything over the past few days so am raring to go tomorrow. You have had some great losses and I'm hoping to do as well.

Enough of me rambling on hope you have a great night - I'm working:(

Vanda

Hiya, welcome and good luck for your LT Journey

Hi

Welcome to LT! You'll see results really quickly & that should definitely spur you on :) I think there are a lot of people here who've felt like this is their last chance before doing something more drastic, I know I can relate! I announced to my Mother that I was going to put on weight so I could qualify for a gastric band at one point...

Good luck!!!

Hannah

welcome and good luck - this diet really is great :) x

All the best for your LT journey. You will do very well on it.

Good luck on LT i also thought about a gastric band ....my last hope i thought been on lt for 8 weeeks lost nearly 3 stone you can see the weight coming off so quickly you just want to carry on
I have a friend who had a gastric band in january and she has lost just short of 4 stone so far i think i'm losing quicker than her she is amazed and i am £6'000 better off :)
so good luck on your first week you will get there !

debz

Hi Vanda,

You'll not need a gastric band. LT is a miracle worker. If you've got your mind in the right place, and you're focused and determined, you can't fail. Stick to the plan 100%, come on the forum if you ever need advice or support, and the pounds will melt away. I've tried everything to loss weight, so like you LT was a last resort. 7 weeks later and 4 stone 3lbs lighter, I can honestly say it's the best thing ever. In fact it is too good as I want the losses to slow down so that I have time to tone!

Good luck with your first week and I look forward to reading your posts.

Thanks to all for your comments. Hope I do as well as you all have - although I don't think I will ever complain the losses are too quick!

Love your goals Betsy - know where you are coming from.

Vanda

All the very best - it is entirely, ENTIRELY possible for you to lose a lot of weight on this diet.

REally hope you don't feel the need to go the potentially dangerous surgery route. Good luck :)

Hehe Vanda that's why this forum is the dog's wotsits - We're all singing from the same hymn sheet. We all understand each other. I couldn't do this without here.

You'll do fabulously!

Back