Last chance

Stephielou87

So my wedding is 74 weeks away and I have 90 pound to lose.
I keep saying this is it this is it. But I joined the gym last Wednesday so hopefully it'll start coming off.
I'm doing legs bums and tums Monday's and Wednesday's haven't decided on the other days yet but I will go to 5 per week including one Pilates class so I have a better posture.
I'm currently 200lb which really upset me. So I am going to do it. A mix of cal counting and slimming world and drinking ALOT of water. I have my dress and need to lose 4 inches to get it to do up.
So mini targets
180 by September
170 by 7th December. Hubby's birthday.
155 by 14th February
130 by may
110 by august.
Let's hope I can hit them :-s

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Ok so a bit disappointed but lost 0.5lb better than nothing but would have liked more. Aiming for a 2-3lb loss next week. Fingers crossed. Also I have 3 tins of power slim fast left so will be using that up or it'll go off so I'm doing thar until it's gone!! Eeekkk
Had a dream last night that I tried on a dress and looked like an elephant so i'm going to do it!!!!!!!!!!

So 196 today. Feeling good. More energy. Hoping to be another 2lb lighter by the weekend as we have a party to go to. :)

Cycling while watching bridzilla!! 2k down another 3k tonight out on my bike.

How many weeks until the wedding. You sound like you are in the zone. Keep up all the hard work and you know it will pay off. Keep us posted. (Hope you enjoyed your cycling, and your film hehe)

64 weeks or 449 days. Not that I'm counting. I'm so excited. I've already got my dress shoes tiara and veil. Just need to lose 4/6 inches before I can fit into it. Which I use is about 4 stone. Fingers crossed :)

Keep up the hard work and the results will soon show.

Not great at the moment. Not losing but staying the same. Been poorly the last few days but as of Monday I am going jogging at 6am every morning. Just saw my dad and he's started running and lost 2 stone in 2 months!! Cant hurt to try :)

God I dont think i could do that. I went to the gym about 3 times at 6:30 and thats where it stopped. On the plus side I just did 30mins on the Xbox Kinect Biggest loser game :)
Good luck with the running, and hope you feel better soon. x

Back