last chance :(

well today i try again ive written down all the reasons im doing this to keep me motivated
drs wont help eat less exercise more is there advice u know cos i havent already tried that 10 years ive been dieting for 10 whole years on ww, slimming world, lipotrim, exante, exercise classes, wii fit walking walking walking and all its got me if calf muscles arnie would die 4 lol
so im giving myself this one last chance to do this as im fed up with starting day 1 and failing by tea i just keep beating myself up my own fault i know just need day 1 done and i know ill b ok for the rest of the week i have 7 stone 6lbs to lose so really need this so fingers crossed xxx

mini goals

day 1
week 1
half stone
1 stone
1 month
2 month

Hi scarymovie, Day 1 is hard, but just look around for all the support you'll get on this forum. In all honesty I've had quite a lot of day 1's that never made it to day 2, but if your mind is truly made up, you will get through it.

The calf muscles made me laugh, as I used to be over 24st myself and it's the one thing I can't seem to get rid of, I have legs like a rugby player, probably hairier though!! LOL

Just be prepared, get your water and stuff sorted out, have your coke zero's or whatever floats your boat and know that it's not day 1 of a diet, I always try not to think about it like that, concentrate on what I can have and don't think about what I can't. It will all still be there when I'm finished with Exante, it's a short time out of my life, and a whopping great reward to be had.

Day 4 for me today, seems to be going well so far, better than yesterday, felt a bit off, but cruising along today. I am pretty much here all the time if you need a shoulder.

Onwards and downwards as they say on here!! Emma xx

Morning, don't be so hard on ur self , I'm sure many of us have felt exactly the same as u. I've tried all the diets out there but none but vlcd work for me. I can't understand why having no food is easier than just cutting down but it is for me. Try and just do the first 10 days, and don't look at the weeks ahead, just deal with right now. It really becomes quite easy after the first week or so. I've also not weighed myself since day 5 and will have completed 4weeks this Friday.i know constant weighing plays with my head and if I just continue as long as I can my weight will reduce. I often think I should just give up all this dieting crap and be happy but I just can't!
keep going and prove ur self wrong! Xx

Hi Babs,
I started on Monday- the calf muscle problem is one I share. I've not been able to buy 'regular' boots for years, not even wellies!!!! It sucks. Well done for writing all your reasons to lose. Also try this (it works for me) take pics of yourself in your undies- not to show anyone but to see yourself as others see you. I did it and everytime I even dare think of giving up I open the pics on my PC, fullscreen, and :yuk:that's all the motivation I need! Oh, and try not to keep weighing yourself- it messes with your head.

There are lots of new starters on here that will help support and encourage you. We can do it!! Woo!

I'm on Day 3 by the way, hello! lol! xxxxx

why hello whats this day 2 yeeeeeeeeeeeeee
lol u nutters thanks for your support and lanarkwitch its getting warmer may wanna shave those legs lol
well day 2 feeling ok freezing cold but so worth it i think im gonna throw the batteries away from my scales so im not tempted to peek ( im a peeker) lol had a small omelette last night but its better than what i wanted to eat lol just got it in my head now i want this thanks babs think im gonna do what u say just think about today take it one day at a time good luck lanak and determinatedlady on ur 1st weigh in :) and babs good luck when u decided to wi xxx

Hey scary, great and well done for not giving in to the carb monsters, you took the right action there.

I will do something about the legs just shortly, I fake baked them so I'm sure the result may be better if I de fuzz them!! But at the moment they match my furry teeth and bad breath, hubs is really in for a treat when he gets home :faint2:

I have been weighing the last few days I am down 8lbs so far since Sunday, so I am thrilled with that, but I know it's not a good idea to keep looking.

Keep it up the good work xx

lol im still here just 4got to write had an ooops yesterday ate a chip teacake :( but no fret still drank the water and have done great today 3lbs off so far even with the slip so onwards and upwards and 8lbs is great thats the most ive lost in a week so you doing brill maybe hit the stone mark :) on ur 1st week

Thread moved to main forum due to food references

Back