Last Day of 810

Dione

Nearly a yummy Mummy
Well today is the last day i will ever be on the 810 plan. I have wi tonight and then up to 1000. Its goodbye to 810 forever!!!:D:D

i have promised myself i will never go backwards again. Dont get me wrong i will always have those "off days" where i will eat the wrong thing but as long as everything is in moderation then thats fine. If i have a day off due to a party or event i will make sure that i plan it in advance so i am in control.

My biggest weakness in wine. I love to crack open a bottle after a long days work however that will not happen anymore as i was doing it every day! I will keep it to 1 day over the weekend as "my day"

Well off to do some work now lol. Fingers crossed for tonight

Good Luck hun x

I`m starting 1000 plan today and I`m bricking it :eek: lol

I am REALLY panicking about introducing more carbs and reckon I`ll put weight on :(

I`m nowhere near where I want to be yet, But wanted to get any bad side effects - Bloating etc out of the way before I go on holibobs in August.

I`m hoping at best that I maintain, Anything as long as I don`t gain as I still have a way to go yet :/

I`m sure you`ll do great :D

Xx

Good luck with it hun. Apparently the 1st week you will either sts or can lose 1lb (this is only what ive been told) But other then that you still lose. Well im bloody hoping so coz i need to shift the last few lbs lol xxx

I wish I only had a few lbs! I need to lose at least a stone yet :eek:

Heres good luck to both of us x

I have started a diary in the 1000 - Maintainance section too so come gimme a shout if u get stuck x

ooh thanks hun i will definately do that xxxx

As I`m so anal :rolleyes: I`m putting a food diary for the week up if it`s any good to you :)

Genius bread is special Gluten Free bread, So you just need to have normal granary bread :)

HTH x

Thanks hun i have written a list of what i am having for the week and stuck it to my fridge lol sounds like we're both anal lol

Back