last day of food today for next 12 wks

cathy2009

ahhh im going to start CD tomorrow, inititally i was going to start on saturday and then i made my appointment with my CDC tonight and thought better sooner than later or ill never start!

but honestly today i feel like a prisoner on death row ready for my last supper trying to think what should i eat on my last day!!, terrible but true!! but i just keep telling myself no pain no gain (or loss in my case)

and it is just short term for hopefully long term benefits, i think ill be depending on here a lot for support and advice, xxxxx :)

My last night before the diet i had something really healthy, chicken and salad.. i still have that now on SS+ i just don't have all the dressings and things lol :) Goood luck for tomorrow sweetie!! xx

aw thanks sinead, how have you been finding the packs any preferences? and for dinner do you do grilled chicken and salad? im thinking of just doing the ss esp for the first week and see how i go but its nice to know you can do ss+ if really struggling x

I have a non stick frying pan so i fry it (no oil) and i put some herbs on the chicken, then just have a small bit of lettuce.. but tonight i'm going to have it with a portebello mushroom instead of salad, can't wait hahaha!!

Yeah i started the week off doing SS for 3 or 4 days but i just felt like i was starving myself and depriving myself of food, and considering i have a total of 10 stone i want to lose in a space of a year, starving myself just wouldn't of worked. Having a little bit of chicken as well as the shakes is deffinately giving me more energy AND letting me sleep!! The first 3 days on SS i was up majority of the night and couldn't sleep :eek:

I've been having mint chocolate shakes crushed with ice up until now, but i've heard you can add shots of coffee to the vanilla shakes so i'm going to try those, and the toffee and walnut ones too :) x x

Hi cathy I was afraid but excited about this diet, the first 5 days for me where the hardest. Once ketosis sets in it becomes easiler. My last supper I'm afraid to say was Chinese takeaway, naughty but I had to have it. I started on ss but day 2 in went on ss+ I personally needed a little chicken or fish with salad. You can have two eggs I do omelette or low at cottage cheese instead of chicken or fish. I think you decide which route you want to take ss or ss+. Good luck. X Lindsey.
Ps shakes I love banana, strawberry, choc, choc mint, choc orange, vanilla. Not tried any others might introduce some soups tomorrow along with the shakes.

Last edited:
Hi Cathy

Good luck for starting tomorrow :) I'm only on day 3 at the moment but finding it much easier today. The first night was the hardest so far for me, i did not feel hungry or anything but i had a major headache and felt shaky, but it has got easier since. This forum is great for support and inspiration. I love the chocolate, strawberry, vanilla shakes (not tried others yet) and i like all the soups, the porridge was a no go for me but i have read others really like it. Good luck again and keep us updated. :)

Last edited:
Hey i was exactly the same on my last night the first week is the toughest once you get through it ,it does really get easier =D Just make sure you drink plenty of water. And not every one is the same on this diet some prefer ss some prefer ss+ i have been on ss now in my 9th week not had one single blip and i dont feel in any way that i am starving myself i too have a long way to go (wana lose 9st in total but 3 have already gone so 6 more to go =D) I have got loads of energy from day 5 id say just got a burst of it and im still full of it, i sleep so much better than i ever did and im not feeling dead tired during the day any-more i actually feel rather amazing on ss. I just wanted to give you positive feed back about staying ss so you dont go in with the thought already its going to be to hard.For me its simple just have to get your head focused and in it that you want to lose the weight and you will be fine. Best of luck let us know how ja get on =D

Good luck Cathy,
I fully intended to get a take away the night before I started but when It came down to it I had cheese toasties lol, Enjoy your last supper and think how fab you will feel in a week when you see the scales for the 1st time x x x

Hi,

I had last supers throughout the week lol!

I'm just starting week 3 and am amazed I've lasted this long, but after day 4/5 I was feeling loads better (doing ss). I intend to stick to ss, great losses on this diet, I lost a stone in two weeks, would like to lose 5 more ready for the summer, time to start getting active to boost things along! Good luck on cd whichever one u choose to do x

My CDC said if I do need to eat to have a boiled egg or cube of cheese as it will keep u in ketosis, as opposed to carbs, helped me through a few hard times x

mrsf

i am nearly at 3 weeks and the first few days was horrible but now the hunger gone really get the odd day i feel starving but i just go to bed earlier. SS plus if you can discipline yourself with a bit chicken and salad is fine. I have 6 stone to loose as well.I am 5 pound away from knockign 2 stone off in 3weeks it works just stick with it it is so worth it in the end .

Back