Last day on TFR

and the day is here! ..you must be so proud of yourself that you have your life back and it will now only get better!!
i hope you really really enjoy your first meal today! you have been such an inspiration to everybody on here and i wish you all the best with your refeed and maintenance...this isnt goodbye as i know youll pop by to give us all a boost....
best of luck sweetie,, enjoy it! you deserve every second..:) x

Thanks
I've put a refeed diary up the the relevant section. I had my mousse at breakfast time (first time I've "eaten" at that time of day for months) and felt very full after it - still do actually.
Really looking forward to tonight now!

Jon
xx

Hi Jon. I've been reading your posts since I started in late December and as everyone else says they have been truly inspirational.

Just to see what can be acheived when you put your mind to it is so encouraging and for that I say thank you.

Good luck on your re-feed stage of the diet. I know you will be as dedicated to this part as you have been up to now.

Will be looking out for your posts in the next few days.

Super well done!!!

Cheers, Pat.

Absolutely fabulous Jon. I'm so pleased for you.

Thank you for being a total inspiration to us all. Thank you for giving fantastic, sound advice and being supportive of everyone. You must be so proud of your achievement.

You will do brilliantly on refeed and maintenance. If anyone can crack this, you can. I really look forward to reading your diary, and picking up lots of tips and hints.

Sooooo exciting, yet nerve wrecking at the same time.

X

Back