last day on TFR!

Today is my last ever day on TFR. Weird?! I could quite happily stay on TFR for infinity. Ketosis and no cooking - thats a pretty cool way to live if u ask me. lol

I am looking forward to eating in some ways - but in other ways I just feel so comfortable and in a good routine with TFR that the thought of coming out of my comfort zone feels a little bit ahhhhh.

I have to say I have loved being on LT. It has transformed by life, confidence, health and vitality. To anyone starting out or having doubts - I cannot tell u enough how much you NEED to do this.

I am sure I have lost 2 pounds this week which will bring me to 8st 2 - and a total weight loss of 46 pounds - My goal is to loss 50 pounds - so I have to do the last 4 on my own. - That will get me down to 7st 12 and a BMI of 21.5. Pretty cool for someone who was obese 3 months ago! :cool:

SO just about to have my first shake of the day - going to miss my vanilla and coffee ice lattes so much - they are just delish! lol :)

Im going to miss my shakes big time!

x

omg nicki - i feel so weird! good luck babe xox

good luck julz & niki, i have to say you have been a big help to so many people on here & you have always had some of the best advice. I wish you all the luck in the world with your refeed and your new slim-self, i have no doubts you will lose the last 4lbs with ease. I hope you wont be a stranger to us and will still share your advice (oh wise one).Hope did you become so wise at such a young age by the way??! Anyway well done hun, you rock xxx

OMG im so pleased for you, you have achieved something amazing well done sweetie xx

Wow honey!! It's like it's the end of an era or summat! I'm sure those last 4lb will come off you with ease hun :) I hope you enjoy refeed sweetie! Good luck!! xx

best of luck julz and nicki, i am looking forward to healthy eating and refeeding, there is so much i want to enjoy again, like salmon and veg and fruit, and normal bowel movements!! lol

will eagerly await both of your diaries! and more before and after piccies!!

I'm too refeeding at the weekend and feel the same as you I'm so nervous good luck to anyone doing re feed :character00148:

Tell me about it Julz! Started yesterday. I'm excited but nervous! Feels like i'm cheating actually. Last night's simple refeed meal (chicken fillet seasoned with salt & pepper, a li'l bit of lettuce and 3 baby tomatoes) was such a tiny portion but so filling and delicious! I half expected to wake up this a.m with a big tummy. Then the maintenance choc whip felt like a naughty indulgence -it was so creamy even though mixed with only skimmed milk, that I had this sneaky feeling it was highly fatty and calorific (even though I know it really isn't!).
I had not got my head round preparing lunch to take with me this afternoon so I nostalgically took my last TFR shake with me to work which I'll have for lunch instead.
Weird -yeah. It's like learning to eat again! Well, we've come this far and we'll succeed with this too. Come on Julz, Mille, Nicki and all my fellow refeeders!

xox

good luck julz & niki, i have to say you have been a big help to so many people on here & you have always had some of the best advice. I wish you all the luck in the world with your refeed and your new slim-self, i have no doubts you will lose the last 4lbs with ease. I hope you wont be a stranger to us and will still share your advice (oh wise one).Hope did you become so wise at such a young age by the way??! Anyway well done hun, you rock xxx

You know I havent felt this good in.... i cant even remember! I dont ever want to go back to being fat - I am determined to not only maintain my weight loss but to improve my whole body tone and strength. I want to make myself be the best that I can be in every sense. I am not that wise by the way! You know the saying, the more you know the more you realise you dont know is very true. I am so passionate about personal development and growth and have devoted much time into reading, listening to CDs and attending seminars. I just love finding new ways to improve myself, I believe that life is all about becoming the best person I can be, I want to live a long and healthy happy life and look back on everything I have achieved and experienced and think... wow! :)

OMG im so pleased for you, you have achieved something amazing well done sweetie xx

Thanks babe - the last few months have really transformed my life. I could not be happier. You are soooo close too. Its so exciting! xox

Good luck julzie - you will be fine I'm sure. :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im sure I will! :) Cant wait to you get here too babe! Ill be watching this space! ;) xox

Wow honey!! It's like it's the end of an era or summat! I'm sure those last 4lb will come off you with ease hun :) I hope you enjoy refeed sweetie! Good luck!! xx

Yeah Rainbow, just like the end of an era eh! Weird. I have got so much from the experience, it really has been life changing in more ways than one. It will feel strange to be off TFR, I have actually really enjoyed the whole process. I know that the next chapter of refeed and maintenance is going to be a whole new ball game... but hey! I love games and I always play to win! Not sure what I will weigh in tomorrow... would love to have lost more than 2 pounds so that I dont even have the 4 pounds to go! ha ha! Good luck to u babe... u are doing sooo well. I really am proud of u! xox ;)

best of luck julz and nicki, i am looking forward to healthy eating and refeeding, there is so much i want to enjoy again, like salmon and veg and fruit, and normal bowel movements!! lol

will eagerly await both of your diaries! and more before and after piccies!!

Thanks babe! :) Im looking forward to eating lots of salads and fish etc. Ultra healthy is the way to go and Im sticking to that discipline now.I will deffo have to get some pics taken... but dont worry ill be working hard on the ultimate picture... the wonder woman picture! I have got in contact with a dress maker and she is well up for it, personal trainer has been informed of the goal as well (he did give me a strange smile when i told him :)) Its all fun and games and I can wait to make my dream come true of being wonder womannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! do do do dooo dooooo.....

I'm too refeeding at the weekend and feel the same as you I'm so nervous good luck to anyone doing re feed :character00148:

Ohh... seems to be a right few of us all at the end of our journey! Its great we have eachother for support! :) Good luck to u too babe! xox

Tell me about it Julz! Started yesterday. I'm excited but nervous! Feels like i'm cheating actually. Last night's simple refeed meal (chicken fillet seasoned with salt & pepper, a li'l bit of lettuce and 3 baby tomatoes) was such a tiny portion but so filling and delicious! I half expected to wake up this a.m with a big tummy. Then the maintenance choc whip felt like a naughty indulgence -it was so creamy even though mixed with only skimmed milk, that I had this sneaky feeling it was highly fatty and calorific (even though I know it really isn't!).
I had not got my head round preparing lunch to take with me this afternoon so I nostalgically took my last TFR shake with me to work which I'll have for lunch instead.
Weird -yeah. It's like learning to eat again! Well, we've come this far and we'll succeed with this too. Come on Julz, Mille, Nicki and all my fellow refeeders!

Wow! OMG Trimlee! FOOD!!!!! lol WOW! Well tomorrow night im going to have some healthy eating tescos chicken and lettuce and tomato. Keeping it simple for sure. Keep me posted on how you go babe! xox

Weird -tell me about it! Started the refeed yesterday. Excited but nervous! Felt like I was cheating.After last night's simple meal which I really enjoyed and felt very full on despite it being such a tiny portion (chicken fillet seasoned with salt and pepper, a li'l lettuce and 3 baby tomatoes), I woke up half expecting to have a big tummy!
This a.m's maintenance choc whip felt so creamy and sweet that I had this sneaky feeling it was wrong to have it even though it was mixed using just skimmed milk! It just seemed fatty and calorific even though I know it really isn't.
This afternoon I am nostalgically having my last TFR shake:wave_cry: (last one I've got left ooooohhh). Meant to have a refeed meal but feel too full and also am just so used to the convenience of having shakes at work!
It's like a whole new world, learning to deal with food again.But we've come this far and will continue to succeed. So come on Julz, Mille, Nicki and all my fellow refeeders, let's do this!!:cool:

SORRY THIS IS A KINDA DUPLICATE POST. I THOUGHT THE OTHER ONE GOT DELETED. NEVER MIND!

Last edited:
Hi ladies, it made me very emotional reading this post! You have all done extrodinarly well.

I have a diet that works, as i've done it before and just need to get on with now so I too can have such a happy post!!

Congrats and well done..... Thanks also for the inspiration.

Bren
XX

Congrats hun, you are totally inspiring. Can't wait to see the wonder woman pic xxx

OMG julz - cant believe the journey is over! Well done babe you have done so so well and have helped many others along the way too. You are always so positive and an inspiration to us strugglers. You deserve to be happy and I'm sure you will be! A new life beckons!! You have learned so much and will never be obese again. If I was there I would give you a great big HUG! Good luck with refeed hun! xx

PS - hope this doesn't mean you will disappear from this forum - we need you hun xx

Awwwwwwwwwwww Daisy Baby! Big hugs to you to babe! Such a lovely post - thank u from the bottom of my heart! Ill deffo still be about - got a lot of special people here who i want to see get to goal! xox

It only seems 5 mins ago that 'the futures bright' introduced herself to an established group already part way through their journey who very quickly became an intrinsic part of the 'establishment' with such wise words and encouragement for such a young women (no offence) You have informed and entertained everyone for so many weeks, now it's your turn to sit back and relax in the glory of being sucessful whilst helping others to acheive their dreams and goals. Thanks for being their with the odd kick up the bum and plenty of giggles. Enjoy your new nibbles and keep us posted - with much respect, love me xxx

Julz I am so pleased for and proud of you. You are an amazing woman, a wonder woman no less!!!! You deserve your success.

Good luck with your refeed and don't be a stranger coz I'll miss you.

x

wow its been emotional.... xxx

It only seems 5 mins ago that 'the futures bright' introduced herself to an established group already part way through their journey who very quickly became an intrinsic part of the 'establishment' with such wise words and encouragement for such a young women (no offence) You have informed and entertained everyone for so many weeks, now it's your turn to sit back and relax in the glory of being sucessful whilst helping others to acheive their dreams and goals. Thanks for being their with the odd kick up the bum and plenty of giggles. Enjoy your new nibbles and keep us posted - with much respect, love me xxx

Dont think ive ever had as many kind comments in my life than i have had from this forum... 2hourglass you are a star and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your lovely comments.... being part of this forum has been an adventure and made the whole LT experience so much easier... you are a super cool lady and I love u to bits - I wish you every success with the rest of your journey and i definitley will be hanging around and checking in on ur progress... muchos love 2 u babe xoxox thanks again xoxo

Julz I am so pleased for and proud of you. You are an amazing woman, a wonder woman no less!!!! You deserve your success.

Good luck with your refeed and don't be a stranger coz I'll miss you.

x

Awwwwww cuddles - i just want to cuddle u everytime i read one of ur posts - u have a lovely heart and u are a lovely person - soon u will be at your goal too and i definitley look forward to sharing that moment with you - just as u have shared my moment with me xox ty xox

Back