Last ever week on ss!

rach6288

Yep that's right, I'm 1lb away from goal so this is my last week before I start moving up the steps!

very exciting! I want to treat this week like my first week, back to basics, chugging loads of water and weeing non stop haha!

Last few days have been hard, I've been picking at food. I've been so focused until now. I guess it's because I'm happy with how I am now, my motivation has dwindled!

But I want one last big push towards my goal now!

It will get easier Hun! I promise. Just get through the next hour, then day, then week.

i have moments of pure hunger (although its not hunger, it's just a craving) and at first I worried it will last forever and it's not worth it. But it does go- just chug water, try to distract yourself. Have a cuppa, go to bed early- just get through the craving. And the feeling will pass.

From about week 6 I found it easy- I was used to my new eating habits. And it would have been too much effort to actually cook and wash up!

have you tried a frozen tetra? Mix a mousse? Water flavouring ice lolly? These things helped me :)

Congrats! Very exciting :) x

Back