Last Half Stone (Ohsoslow)

Caroline15a

Have 7 pounds to go to reach my target, but I have yo-yo'ed up and down the same couple of pounds for almost a year.
Every week I have a few good days, sticking to plan and keeping my suns to less than 10 but then everything goes to pot! Either visiting friends or eating out and once I slip I don't get back down to it for the rest of the week.
It's my birthday at the end of August so I am going to do my best to have some willpower, plan what I am going to eat and stick to it---wish me luck,please!!!!!

Caroline15a said:
Have 7 pounds to go to reach my target, but I have yo-yo'ed up and down the same couple of pounds for almost a year.
Every week I have a few good days, sticking to plan and keeping my suns to less than 10 but then everything goes to pot! Either visiting friends or eating out and once I slip I don't get back down to it for the rest of the week.
It's my birthday at the end of August so I am going to do my best to have some willpower, plan what I am going to eat and stick to it---wish me luck,please!!!!!

Im not far off goal either and keep hovering around the Same few lbs . I start after weigh in with good intentions then it all goes to pot and i eat foods i prob shouldnt .... I actually think deep down i am prob self sabotaging as im the lightest i have ever been as an adult happy and so very near to goal with 5 weeks of my countdown left to run :/
Im actually scared of reaching my goal i only know how to loose and gain weight ive never ever maintained :/ usually i love change but im finding it Quite a daunting prospect getting to goal but this week im on it and really working at getting some lb off and i will do it .... My goal Is only a number :) and i have syked myself up to do well this week 5 weeks to get to goal I WILL DO IT

cat yoyo greaves said:
Im not far off goal either and keep hovering around the Same few lbs . I start after weigh in with good intentions then it all goes to pot and i eat foods i prob shouldnt .... I actually think deep down i am prob self sabotaging as im the lightest i have ever been as an adult happy and so very near to goal with 5 weeks of my countdown left to run :/
Im actually scared of reaching my goal i only know how to loose and gain weight ive never ever maintained :/ usually i love change but im finding it Quite a daunting prospect getting to goal but this week im on it and really working at getting some lb off and i will do it .... My goal Is only a number :) and i have syked myself up to do well this week 5 weeks to get to goal I WILL DO IT

Good luck. How many pounds do you need to lose in your 5 weeks?

Think I will join you please. I have 5lb 3/4 to get to my goal by 7th sept. Ate loads this weekend which I wish I hadn't but have til Friday weigh in to try redeem myself

I am exactly the same ! 8.5 to go now after gaining 3 in te past 2 weeks . I am terrible haha.

I agree. I think it is because I am the lightest I have been so I would be happy at this weight but ideally lose this last 8.5

x x

Back