LAST MEAL...............................

lol...yeah i must admit, i have been thinking about singapore chow mein ever since i posted that my last blow-out was a chinese :sigh:

whos silly idea was it to start this thread?? :p

have noticed that this thread started out with yummy ideas then all of a sudden all the sensible people turned up talking about upping water intake and lowering carbs. BOO SUCKS! lol.

the first week is really hard and it totally depends on the individual how easy it is to get into ketosis or how bad any carb withdrawals will be. I get into ketosis quickly and rarely get any kind of headaches no matter how bad a blow-out is but thats not a good thing as it makes cheating too easy. I guess it depends on how easy u want ur first week to be or whether u think u will feel better for getting certain foods out of ur system.

u have to do what u wanna do as its all trial and error. dont worry too much and just try to enjoy the mental journey of a VLCD :)

have noticed that this thread started out with yummy ideas then all of a sudden all the sensible people turned up talking about upping water intake and lowering carbs. BOO SUCKS! lol.

Not often I'm called sensible!!! :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :drool: :airquote: :silly: :giggle: :bliss: :clap: :crazy: :ignore: :wave_cry:

Thanks Karen feel abit better after reading that!!Yeah I'm just gonna go with it,wait and see what happens and sick with it anyway.Thats the plan now anyway.No point worrying is there.
No last meal for me...........I've been convinced to stay low carb,so its water water and more water with a side dish of lettuce maybe a slice of cucumber...oh happy days...and here was me looking forward to a plate full of curry and a garlic nan.Never mind,think this thread was a bad idea,sorry guys!!!

Thanks Karen feel abit better after reading that!!Yeah I'm just gonna go with it,wait and see what happens and sick with it anyway.Thats the plan now anyway.No point worrying is there.
No last meal for me...........I've been convinced to stay low carb,so its water water and more water with a side dish of lettuce maybe a slice of cucumber...oh happy days...and here was me looking forward to a plate full of curry and a garlic nan.Never mind,think this thread was a bad idea,sorry guys!!!

awww no! how about u have the big bang meal tonight and start getting sensible tomorrow then! best of both worlds. u r braver than I as I was a complete carb hoover once i knew i was starting CD lol

xxxxxxxxxx

ok i lied...did mean u. just didnt wanna be accusing of anyone in particular. hehe!

xxxxxx

Back