Last menu check plz

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

Doing a red day today and would like to make sure that this is correct, ive also heard if you eat every 2 hours its more better for you so here goes

10.30am - breakfast - 2 x richmond thin sausage (5), bacon, tinned tomatoes, mushrooms, 2 eggs

12.30pm - snack - mullerlight yoghurt, vanilla with dark chocolate sprinkles

2.30pm - Lunch - 1 x asda wholemeal pitta bread (B), extra lean mince with cajun spice, carrots, brocolli, cauliflower, mayo (2)

4.30pm - snack - mattessons fridge raiders chicken bites (1.5) 35g

6.30pm - Dinner - casserole beef all fat off, swede and carrots, brocolli, cauliflower, sprouts

8.30pm - Snack - 350ml skimmed milk (A), hot chocolate (3), hifi bar (B)

Syns if works correctly 11.5

Water to have 4 x 500ml diluted NAS vimto

Last edited:
that looks good to me
have you tried the mighty fridge raider its more filling the the packets and only 0.5 syns each

that looks good to me
have you tried the mighty fridge raider its more filling the the packets and only 0.5 syns each

Never tried these yet lol which one are they or maybe i put or got wrong ones hang on ill check lol

Oh actually i need to re syn as these are in a pack of 3 called 3 x snack packs fridge raiders bites ohhhh help lol

They actually 1.5 because only 35g i hope i done it right in the syn calcaulator i clicked free food then chicken and then per 100g on packet then put in 35g per serving

the mighty fridge raider is in a long packet as it is 3-4 chunks of chicken on a stick and comes in the roast or tikka flavours and tastes so much nicer than the other ones, i saw the smaller packs the other day.
i think you have done the syns right

ty for info will look next time :)

Looking good :D can't see any problems there, keep up the good work.

Did you prefer the green or red day?

Looking good :D can't see any problems there, keep up the good work.

Did you prefer the green or red day?

Ive had a fab day and im normally hungry on red and im still full and i have still hot cocoa and hifi bar to go lol, and i think eating nearly every 2-2.5 hours worked

Ive enjoyed both grrr shame it wasnt together thanks again hun xx

Just looked again did you have gravy with casserole beef? did you remember to syn it or was the sauce free?

I love red days definitely my fav, love that I can have bacon and eggs for brunch :D at the min though i'm having problems with my wisdom tooth and can't eat because my face is so swollen and cant open my mouth :(

Keep smiling x

Back