Last night Big Brother!!!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
For you saddo's like me who LOVE it thought I'd start a thread for us to discuss it!!!
Who did you like, dislike etc!!!
I didnt like the posh bloke with the stupid hair who was looking down his nose at everyone :mad:
Im so excited - gonna be a good one!!!

Last edited:
I hate the way the crowd were booing some before we even found out anything about them!!! Madness

I admit i only saw a bit of it but cant say i liked it which is a shame cos in the past i have been hooked. They just dont seem to have chosen any 'normal' people, just a bunch of trendy stereotypes.

That said by this time next week I'm sure i will have been sucked in LOL

He seemed a fairly clever bloke so he might just get away with it cos when they come to say who they think the mole is some may rule him out for being too obvious!

I hate the way the crowd were booing some before we even found out anything about them!!! Madness

Oh, I do agree! I did wonder if there were people from the production team holding up cards saying "cheer" "boo", etc.!

It was so predictable. Anyone perceived to be "posh" was booed. Actually I felt very sorry for Ben - even Davina commented on what a hard time the crowd had been giving him. To me he looked a bit lost and uncomfortable, but he is funny and clever - his description of the house as "a prison designed by Boy George" was spot-on.

It would be nice to think that people would be judged by their actions, and not by their voice or appearance - fat chance of that!!

Oh, I do agree! I did wonder if there were people from the production team holding up cards saying "cheer" "boo", etc.!

It was so predictable. Anyone perceived to be "posh" was booed. Actually I felt very sorry for Ben - even Davina commented on what a hard time the crowd had been giving him. To me he looked a bit lost and uncomfortable, but he is funny and clever - his description of the house as "a prison designed by Boy George" was spot-on.

It would be nice to think that people would be judged by their actions, and not by their voice or appearance - fat chance of that!!

Your right actually - he looked very uncomfortable in there once more people started arriving.
I find the first girl in from Bristol really funny - well actually i just love her accent!!! :8855:

a girl i work with went to school with two of the girls in the house, but as I only saw the Bristol girl go on (she was fab and proper Brissol lol) I have no idea who she keeps prattling on about lol

not my cup of tea

x

Back