Last night...

Dietingdon

Silver Member
...I picked my OH up, and he sat in the car eating a KFC boneless banquet box. Before he got in the car I wasn't hungry at all, but once I smelt it, I had the worse hunger pains ever, as soo as he'd finished, and we'd got out the car, and I couldnt smell it anymore, the pains went, and I didn't feel in the least bit peckish. Just goes to show what smell can do.

Yep, I know what you mean! Well done for remaining strong! Are you in ketosis yet? xx

Never mind smells!!
Just the words is enough for me.
me and my OH went window shopping last night and he just said " i fancy going to Frankie and Bennys"
That was it!! I spent the next 20mins moaning for a meal there.
but my OH convinced me that I didn't need it wouldn't probably be able to eat most of it (day 7 of SS).
By the time we got home, I was glad I never and was quite happy to have my shake.
Its all pyhscological!!

Yep, I know what you mean! Well done for remaining strong! Are you in ketosis yet? xx

I tested this morning, and its on the pale shade of pink, so there are traces of ketones, YAY. And my mouth certainly tastes as if im in ketosis. Do you know if we're allowed sugar free gum?x

Never mind smells!!
Just the words is enough for me.
me and my OH went window shopping last night and he just said " i fancy going to Frankie and Bennys"
That was it!! I spent the next 20mins moaning for a meal there.
but my OH convinced me that I didn't need it wouldn't probably be able to eat most of it (day 7 of SS).
By the time we got home, I was glad I never and was quite happy to have my shake.
Its all pyhscological!!

What are these OH like. Mine even offered me a bite, and when I shouted no, what kind of support is that, he replied, 'I wouldnt have let you have any, I was testing you' I told him it was testing enough thanks, lol. But am staying strong and determined.

I spose you OH doesn't have a weight problem of course?
mine said exactly the same you've got to get used to these things, just testing!!!
I could have killed him.
Anyway in future when I see him eating junk I will remind him he is diabetic and shouldn't be eating it.
See how he likes it!!...
They will be the ones eating their words when we are slim and gorgeous (not that we aren't now of course!!)
Keep up the good work hun. x

well done staying strong! :) I had to sit in the car with my kids n' hubby eating fish and chips a couple of weeks ago and it was soooo hard!

Smells and our brains memory are incredibly strong, I think us just realising it's a trick that our brain is trying to get us to give in on is a big big thing for the future.

((Hugs)) Congratulations!

OMG!!! Well done you. I haven't been physically hungry since starting ss but physcologically i could eat all day long!

Back