Last Person To Post Wins

Don't worry about the Liverpool meet, as the saying goes, 'what goes on tour stays on tour' lol! ;):D

I think you think im a mad yolk!! im not honestly im actually quite shy i will prob just hide in the corner like a little mouse!! oh actually hang on a mouse is to small like a elephant!!!!!!! :giggle:

I think you think im a mad yolk!! im not honestly im actually quite shy i will prob just hide in the corner like a little mouse!! oh actually hang on a mouse is to small like a elephant!!!!!!! :giggle:

Well that makes 2 of us hiding in the corner then! 'Cos I'm not half as loud as I make myself out to be on here! :D:eek:

:giggle::giggle: im sure it will be lots of fun im gonna book flights asap :D :D although i will feel like a loner going alone :(

Yeah but it's only the flight, once you're here you won't be alone will you? You'll have to let me know what time you arrive and I'll meet you in Liverpool. :D

Oh there's 2 huge new shopping centres now Becky. Liverpool 1 and the Met Quarter. The Met is full of designer shops and L1 has loads like, Disney shop, AS (Allan will have to make sure it's open this time lol!) Debenhams, loads. As well as the original shopping centre too! Get saving hunny 'cos you'll be spend spend spending lol! :D

im saving already !! ive nearly 100 euro saved for my little venture. have found my post office savings book so im gonna put it in there this week! has it got penneys? sorry primark!!

we have dunnes here. dunnes is everywhere well i suppose it would be cuz it is irish afterall. although it is quite dear compared to penneys. i love penneys soo cheap but the clothes are crap quality one wash and its shrunk!!!

we have dunnes here. dunnes is everywhere well i suppose it would be cuz it is irish afterall. although it is quite dear compared to penneys. i love penneys soo cheap but the clothes are crap quality one wash and its shrunk!!!

Yeah, I don't shop in Primark 'cos the quality isn't very good, but they are handy 'cos all the young girls can keep up with the latest clothes.

very true! i was in there during the week and they have all lovely new stuff and all the summer stuff. really nice things i actually bought a top was only a fiver really nice but will look nicer once i lose a few more pounds!! kids clothes are ok to because they always get wrecked or end up with stains that dont come out in the wash! and handbags and accessories are great value!!

Wish i were as 'fat' as you! blimey!! lol you're nearly at my goal!! ((hugs))

:D There are some nice ones in Liverpool 1, didnt do too much last year, only there for the day :D

Back