Last Person To Post Wins

Hi Becky. You dont sound as though you are dying anymore. Obviously all this talk of shopping has perked you up.

i will be up as bright as a bee while your in bed dying from the night before....us young ones can handle our drink :whistle:

:rotflmao::rotflmao: i thought you have been suffering all weekend with a sore head, handle your drink :drunk: ive been at it longer than you have been alive :D

your not fat you silly frog!!!neways chat tomorrow night night :sick0019::brushing teeth::sign0131::4633::4635:

Yes I am, you haven't seen my big belly, fat legs and @r$e! :eek::cry:

Wish i were as 'fat' as you! blimey!! lol you're nearly at my goal!! ((hugs))

Ah........well...........that weight ticker thingy under my avatar needs to be changed actually, I'm nearly back up to 11st 7lbs :p:p I think that says 10st something? Waaaay out of date now!!! :eek::cry:

ohh I will i will get allan to look you up on his database then come find u :p :p be scared be very scared :p :p

:D I have got her number, its still in my phone, and yours missy, dont think you escape the long arm of the law :D

ohh I will i will get allan to look you up on his database then come find u :p :p be scared be very scared :p :p

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Rozzers don't scare me hunny!! I'm a good girl and if you're a good girl then you have nothing to be worried about where the police are concerned. :D

:D I have got her number, its still in my phone, and yours missy, dont think you escape the long arm of the law :D

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

many's a speeeding ticket i should have got but ive been lucky...not much you can do about it over there is there :D :D :p :p

:D Really, just wait till july then, i have got a few I.O.Us to dish out :whoopass:

Back