Last Person To Post Wins

hehehe!!

a girls gotta try!!!

besides claire...i have to tell you this but i feel ur a bit deluded like allan and myself but Carol is the only queen :queen: of this thread so please dont post after me :D :D

:p:p:p Thank you Becky! You've seen sense at last!!

hehehe!!

a girls gotta try!!!

besides claire...i hate to tell you this but i feel i have to as i think ur a bit deluded like allan but i am the only queen :queen: of this thread so please dont post after me :D :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
i can't promise not to as i'm not very good at doing what i'm told!!!

Loitering with intent to do what, exactly Allan?? As far as I can see you're all loitering on my thread and your only intentions are to lose to me. :p:p

:D YOUR THREAD???? ....... i think you will find im winning again, now stop being cheeky and bow down in front of your king :king2:

:D YOUR THREAD???? ....... i think you will find im winning again, now stop being cheeky and bow down in front of your king :king2:

Yes MY THREAD....:rolleyes::rolleyes: It's not the first time I've been called cheeky - and no I won't bow down in front of my king 'cos you're not my king. So ner ner ner ner nerrrrr!!! :p:p

You should bow to your Queen before I call the guards to remove your head (all Queenie from Blackadder stylee!!)

Yes MY THREAD....:rolleyes::rolleyes: It's not the first time I've been called cheeky - and no I won't bow down in front of my king 'cos you're not my king. So ner ner ner ner nerrrrr!!! :p:p

You should bow to your Queen before I call the guards to remove your head (all Queenie from Blackadder stylee!!)

:D never will i bow down to you, i would hurt my back stooping that low :D Im the real winner on here :D

Back