Last Person To Post Wins

well chat away debs..no tell me all the news??

have you much snow?

How is sam?

did lily make a show of herself? (hehe :giggle: wonder does she read in here!!??)

hi lily if you do !!

well chat away debs..no tell me all the news??

have you much snow?

How is sam?

did lily make a show of herself? (hehe :giggle: wonder does she read in here!!??)

hi lily if you do !!

Hmm, news? not much tbh.
Got my mate to dig my car out of the drive yesterday :eek: Roads were clear enough for me to get to my classes today but i think everyone thought I was still snowed in cos it was really quiet.

Sam is going to be in shock when the snow has gone - he's played houdini once too often... has an appointment with our friendly Vet asap :rolleyes:

And lily make a show of herself? well we all had a good time at the party - maybe I'll leave it at that pmsl.

(I had a brilliant time... forced all the guys to dance - any excuse for a hug lol)

great up date there debs.wel weve had no snow really just a tiny bit two nights ago i thought this is it its sticking now sophie wont have to go to playschool and i can have a duvet day but nooo...woke up and it had all disappeared!!

:D morning all, the winner is back, you should move back to blackpool Debs, we have had no snow whatsoever, much to the kids disapointment :D

:D morning all, the winner is back, you should move back to blackpool Debs, we have had no snow whatsoever, much to the kids disapointment :D

Been there, done that! I still remember snow on the beach but as our mate S reminded me last week, that is SO long ago :rolleyes:

I do remember wild sea waves hitting our windows :eek: Maybe i'll stick with snow....

you will is right :)

just keep going :p now i hope your not trying to steal my crown or i will have to contact allan g about getting the lend of his handcuffs for you?

is this a good thread to get my post count up? i am desperate to look at some inspirational photo albums, do i need 50 posts??

Back