Last Person To Post Wins

:8855::rotflmao: :D:D

oh, that's really sweet, rach!!! Yep, I had a lovely day - kisses xxx :)

:D Morning all, the real winner is here again :D

:D Careful, i know your head is delecate this morning, and you wont put up much of a fight, so the crown is mine :D

yeah okay - you can have the crown....i need full fat coke and salt and vinegar crisps then i'll be okay

xxx

:D A full english is the best cure for a hangover :D (Or is that just me :8855:)

oh, thanks Carol!! :) and Allan, go cure your hangover (yes, we know you have one! hihi) and I and the lovely ladies will look after the crown ;)

oh, thanks Carol!! :) and Allan, go cure your hangover (yes, we know you have one! hihi) and I and the lovely ladies will look after the crown ;)

:D Rach has the hangover not me, ive not had a drink for a few weeks now, working hard and wife in hospital, so not had the chance, but im still winning :D

I think it may be on its way out...but no way could I have done the full english. Has to be full fat coke and salt and vinegar crisps for me. i need another little lie down I think. Limoncello and champagne is not a good drink.

xxx

:D im have just put the chicken in, i was going to have it with salad but its raining so i have done some sausage meat stuffing to go with it, and im still winning :D

bbq for us... and it can chuck it down - we'll still have one!

and no you're not!

xxx

:mad: Ive got the tumble dryer on and i wanted to cut the grass on my one day off, im on a course this week and my next day off is on friday, it better be sunny by then, oh im winning again :p

would you just bog off and let me chuffing win for once! you are rowing with a woman with a hangover and you will come off worse!

You're just putting off mowing the grass....it will be like a hay field come Friday and then you'll be in a mardy.

What is the course on? how to win at last person to post? lol

xxx

:D OOOOh fightin talk, dont make me get my handcuffs out lady, im winning and thats final, listen to the nice policeman he knows what he is talking about :D

:8855: nice policeman? where?

I can't see one!

xxx

:D Are you still drunk??, your treading on very thin ice lady, its my crown :king2:

oh Allan, someone been calling you- they need you and your handcuffs- *Allan runs off and saves them* - I'll be looking after the castle ;)

HEY ALLAN!!!!

guess what? my hangover's gone!

hooray!

xxx

Back