Last Person To Post Wins

oh, how dare you Allan...push Rach away- and she was looking so lovely in that crown- without that hangover - no Allan, you are not on top! ;)

Helloooo I'm here for my crown? The names Carol but you can call me Your Majesty lol! :8855: Allan, you're full of chat lately matey and you know us women, if you chat too much we just switch off and think about shoes and bag and sparkly stuff. ;) :D :p

Helloooo I'm here for my crown? The names Carol but you can call me Your Majesty lol! :8855: Allan, you're full of chat lately matey and you know us women, if you chat too much we just switch off and think about shoes and bag and sparkly stuff. ;) :D :p

:D That maybe Carol, but the world cup is on, so we will be thinking of FOOTBALL, BEER, FOOTBALL, SEX, BEER, more FOOTBALL, SEX, more BEER, FOOTBALL, KEBABS, SEX, BEER, FOOTBALL, so if you need anything from your fellas ask now, as the world cup starts today, he will probably say yes to almost anything, just to get some peace, Oh, im still winning :8855:

lol, i ought to let you stay king for giving us that tip!! You're fuuuunny, Allan :)

:D That maybe Carol, but the world cup is on, so we will be thinking of FOOTBALL, BEER, FOOTBALL, SEX, BEER, more FOOTBALL, SEX, more BEER, FOOTBALL, KEBABS, SEX, BEER, FOOTBALL, so if you need anything from your fellas ask now, as the world cup starts today, he will probably say yes to almost anything, just to get some peace, Oh, im still winning :8855:

:8855::8855: I don't have a fella Allan, so your post means nothing to me lol!! Therefore, you are actually losing.

Lu-hoooooserrrrrr!!!!! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

:8855::8855: I don't have a fella Allan, so your post means nothing to me lol!! Therefore, you are the winner as you are the best poster.

Wh - iiinner!!!!! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

:D Cheers Carol, you know its better when im on top :D

nah....its better when you're locked in the coal shed!

xxx

actually i think you'll find you're a dirty rascal!

xxx

:eek: Dirty!!!!!, only sometimes, dirty mind, healthy body, and im still on top :D

and then along comes me and steals your crown - AGAIN!

xxx

you dirty kinky perv! i have no idea where you've had them, they have probably been used on questionable characters and I doubt very much that you have cleaned them!

xxx

:D All of my equipment is nice and clean, ready for use :D

lol... i somehow doubt that very much!

xxx

:D The lads at work think i have OCD, i clean everything there as well, and i wont go out in a Police car unless its clean and tidy :D

officer ocd....calling officer ocd. dirty panda out front!

xxx

Back