Last Person To Post Wins

:D No I was right first time, i have been fighting Carol for the crown for 5 years and she hasnt beaten me yet.:D

That should read as follows "I have been fighting Carol for the crown for 5 years and I haven't beaten her yet" :D :p

NER NER!!

Yes Mally, this has been going on for 5 years lol! And don't listen to Allan when he says he's the winner, he never has been and no matter how many times I tell him he just refuses to admit defeat lol! Men are so stupid sometimes!! :8855::queen:

Mrs Depp said:
Yes Mally, this has been going on for 5 years lol! And don't listen to Allan when he says he's the winner, he never has been and no matter how many times I tell him he just refuses to admit defeat lol! Men are so stupid sometimes!! :8855::queen:

I retire.... :)

I am such a stubborn sole, but with five years under your belts I feel this may be trickier than expected. Ahhh well, you may have won the battle, but I WILL win the war. :greenapple:

i win

I am such a stubborn sole, but with five years under your belts I feel this may be trickier than expected. Ahhh well, you may have won the battle, but I WILL win the war. :greenapple:

Haha! The majority of posts on this thread are between myself and Allan so a bit of competition wouldn't go amiss hun. Allan's too stubborn to admit to ever losing against me and usually resorts to name calling when he feels as if he's on a losing streak!

Mrs D steps back to watch the fireworks from Allan's next post lmao!!

Hahahhhaa, I am just astonished you both have managed to last a whole 5 years. A bit of variety never went amiss. :)

Haha! The majority of posts on this thread are between myself and Allan so a bit of competition wouldn't go amiss hun. Allan's too stubborn to admit to ever losing against me and usually resorts to name calling when he feels as if he's on a losing streak!

Mrs D steps back to watch the fireworks from Allan's next post lmao!!

:blahblah:
:blahblah: Fireworks my foot, now get back in the Hareem till your king requires your services again :whoopass:

Hahahhhaa, I am just astonished you both have managed to last a whole 5 years. A bit of variety never went amiss. :)

:8855: Hi Mally, Minis is littered with women who have tried to beat me, but they have all failed, and watch that carol she changes your posts and tells fibs all the time, her mum should have told her not to be cheeky to the police or she will get into trouble. :king2:

Hahhahaha, I must admit you two are rather amusing. :D

"Minis is littered with women who have tried to beat me, but they have all failed"

Let me tell you now, this belief is about to be well and truly shattered (by yes, another girl). :) You know what they say, the best man for the job, is a woman.:asskick: < Take heed.

Hahhahaha, I must admit you two are rather amusing. :D

"Minis is littered with women who have tried to beat me, but they have all failed"

Let me tell you now, this belief is about to be well and truly shattered (by yes, another girl). :) You know what they say, the best man for the job, is a woman.:asskick: < Take heed.

:blahblah: Ive heard it all before, you need us men, vibrators cant give you a hug afterwards :sign0151:

HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH (I actually laughed out loud at that one). You carry on making your crude jokes Allan G. But when it comes down to it, we are the ones with the brain. And I will be the one to defeat you once and for all. By the end of this you will be a babbling mess I can assure you of that. Growing up in a house inundated with the male species, I sure know how to get my way, and win at all costs. I suggest you step down whilst you still can. :queen:

xxx

HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH (I actually laughed out loud at that one). You carry on making your crude jokes Allan G. But when it comes down to it, we are the ones with the brain. And I will be the one to defeat you once and for all. By the end of this you will be a babbling mess I can assure you of that. Growing up in a house inundated with the male species, I sure know how to get my way, and win at all costs. I suggest you step down whilst you still can. :queen:

:massmoon: Now whos telling the jokes? I am also outnumbered by females in my house now my son has gone to uni, but I still remain the dominant force, its my way or the highway. :sign0151:

xxx

:D Where has everyone gone?? looks like ive scared you all away from my crown :king2:

:D Where has everyone gone?? looks like ive scared you all away from my crown :king2:

Oh gosh yeah, I completely forgot about this thread. Just reinforces how insignificant this 'job' is in relation to my other more poignant tasks (being a Queen and all). The Queen never need be rushed, always remember that Allan.

:D I dont remember asking you to be my queen :king2:

Back