Last Person To Post Wins

:D One does not carry a handbag, get back in the dungeons from wence you came :D

OMG you 2 have had me laughing!! It's a shame you're both such good losers, I love a good verbal handbagging lol! :8855:

How happy I am that I made you laugh. But unfortunately the only laughing stock here is Mr. G. Oh and Allan, paupers don't generally get to see the Queen, let alone ask her any questions. You should consider yourself exceptionally lucky to be conversing with me through messages. Know your place man, or I will see your demise!

:D Demise my foot, Gaurds the pesants are revolting, send mally off to the dungeons, she is having delusions again :whoopass:

Dear Allan.

I appreciate how hard it must be for someone like yourself to be so low down in ranks, and have to bow down to a superior being, but that's life. I have understood that your anger is just pent up deep sorrow, which I feel you need to let go in order to move on. Try not to beat yourself up about the fact that your power is something of great insignificance. Good luck on your journey of self discovery.

Signed
The Queen :queen:

:D Im at journeys end, the crown belongs to me, I dont need to get angry, I just smight those that think they can take whats mine :king2:

:D Im at journeys end, the crown belongs to me, I dont need to get angry, I just smight those that think they can take whats mine :king2:

I have one very short quote in conclusion.
"He who laughs last, laughs longest"
A temporary victory is NEVER a total one. And yes, I will be the last to laugh.

:D You may win the battle, but i will win the war :D

:D You may win the battle, but i will win the war :D

Ohh Allan, when will you learn? Only people in power have the ability to declare war (essentially not someone of your caliber). Nonetheless, I find it endearing. :patback:

Last edited:
:D Phooey, im still the King of this thread an no woman will ever oust me out of here, in the immortal words of Harry Enfield, " Women, Know Your Place " anyway if women are so good at multi tasking why cant they have sex and a headache at the same time?? :whoopass:

Who said women couldn't have sex and a headache at the same time??? :confused: You've been lied to mate lol! Oh, and you're a luhooserrr!! :p

:D A lie created by a woman no doubt, and it reads winner Carol, im king of this thread :king2:

:D Thank you Mally, you know it makes sense to have a man on top :8855:

what do i win??... :p

:D Nothing, as im the king of this thread, carol a cup of tea would be lovley, get your pinny on and get back in the kitchen :king2:

Back