Last Person To Post Wins

I'm at work too!!!! Well, supposed to be working!!

I'm too busy reclaiming my crown - Ha got it!!!

Haha! You won't catch me 'cos I'm at work today - NER NER!:p:D

:D AHA so you wont be around later, well i`m off till sunday now so i will be here defending whats mine from you lot :D

Mrs V you lucky thing being able to mess about on the pc while you're at work! I'm not that lucky, I work in Asda and as Allan will tell you, he can only get his crown back when I'm not here to steal it from him! lol So, Thurs, Fri and Sat nights are Allan's good times 'cos I'm not here to defend MY crown. :D

:D AHA so you wont be around later, well i`m off till sunday now so i will be here defending whats mine from you lot :D

Are you sure you don't work part time? You seem to have more days off than me! lol By the way, the crown is mine - not yours!:D:p

Are you sure you don't work part time? You seem to have more days off than me! lol By the way, the crown is mine - not yours!:D:p

:D No i work 4 12 hour shifts, with 4 days off, great innit :D

Ahhh, good ol'e shifts!

I'm strictly 08.30 - 16.30 girl meself!

:D Abstracting company electric, drawing money under false pretences?? does your boss know?? your not allowed to wear a crown in prison, so it belongs to me!!!!! :p

I have it easier than you then, I do 7hrs Thurs, 7hrs Fri and 3 1/2 Sat, though I sometimes make Sat up to 7hrs also. :D

:D I bet you dont have half the fun i do at work, or the wages to match at the end of the month, so NER NER!!!! ( How Mature are we on this site :p) Oh and i win :D

Ha my Boss is even worse than I am - snatches crown back and places firmly on head!

Ha my Boss is even worse than I am - snatches crown back and places firmly on head!

:D just on the phone now to your boss, he said your P45 is on its way :p yonks the crown back and hides :p

:D I bet you dont have half the fun i do at work, or the wages to match at the end of the month, so NER NER!!!! ( How Mature are we on this site :p) Oh and i win :D

Oh VERY mature aren't you? lol :rolleyes:

Actually, I prefer it when I'm Greeting than on the damn checkout. At least I get to see any shoplifters being picked up, but my legs kill after standing for 7 hours! Wages? Well obviously I work for Asda because I LOVE them - not! I can't even say I work for the HUGE wage packet each month because that would be a lie too! Nope, sorry, I work to pay towards the bills and because I love the people I work with. :D

Mrs Depp snatches the crown from Allan and puts it in her special hiding place!

:D

Nope! My Boss loves me, as I do all the rubbish jobs for him!
Grabs the crown back as Allan runs past!

:D

Nope! My Boss loves me, as I do all the rubbish jobs for him!
Grabs the crown back as Allan runs past!

:D You are both wrong, i grab the crown jump in a police car stick the blues and two on, so you two wont be able to catch me unless you break the law, lock you both up for speeding and keep the crown :p who said some jobs dont have perks :D

:D You are both wrong, i grab the crown jump in a police car stick the blues and two on, so you two wont be able to catch me unless you break the law, lock you both up for speeding and keep the crown :p who said some jobs dont have perks :D

I'm on the phone to your boss now Allan, naughty you stealing a cop car, speeding, stealing MY crown and locking us up without any reason! :p:p

I'm on the phone to your boss now Allan, naughty you stealing a cop car, speeding, stealing MY crown and locking us up without any reason! :p:p

:D Did you never watch life on mars?? thats how police work should be done :D I WIN :p

:D Did you never watch life on mars?? thats how police work should be done :D I WIN :p

Oh yes I watched Life On Mars, are you Blackpool's version of Gene Hunt then? lol:D

Right, I'm off for my bath and then onto work, so I'm taking the crown with me so everyone can see me wearing it when I'm greeting customers at the door! lol. Bye for now LOSERS!! :p

I WIN!! :p:D

Back