Last Person To Post Wins

I'm staying up all night just so I can keep my eye on you............and my crown!!!

I'm staying up all night just so I can keep my eye on you............and my crown!!!

:D I can go all night, i`m not working in the morning and the kids are going to school on thier bikes so i can stay up as late as i want to protect my crown :D

Takes a disc cutter and grinds the key to reveal the crown!!!!

Ha Ha!!

Stashes it where no one can find it!

Found it with my Super Duper Metal detector......well hidden away now..even I can't find it! :D

:D The sniffer dogs have found it for me, and it` is now under armed gaurd, so if you try to take it, you will be met with deadly force :D

MORNING EVERYONE!!! :D:D

Thanks for looking after MY crown folks!! I've put it back in my secret place and no-one will ever find it mwhahahahaha!! :D:p:p:girlpower:

:D Morning carol, IT BELONGS TO ME AND ONLY ME!!!!:king2:

:massmoon::massmoon::massmoon: I WIN!!

Cheeky!! :D I can take it copper, I'm 'ard and I'm from Liverpool so NER NER!! :p

(If I say it often enough I'll believe that I am actually 'ard! lol:eek::rolleyes:)

:D Hard as what?? a soggy paper bag, you will never beat me, i am the champion, the winner , the master of this thread :D Take the hint and just give it up to your leader :D

Right you naughty lot who has been fiddling with my crown. I have now got security looking after it my little girls aged 2 and 3 and I would not attempt to steel it as they do bite.:p:p:p

Back