Last Person To Post Wins

Oh dear poor Allan you let off some steam and get it off your chest. I tell you what you can borrow my crown that I just had to nick back of Hedgemag just till you feel better.:D

HEY!!!that's mine give it back NOW!!! :eek:

:character00182:

You have too much to contend with today so I will take the crown and look after it.

:D i have just contacted T-mobile and i`m due a free upgrade, on the 15th next Monday :mad: Dont even think about my crown today lady i`m in the mood to issue a good :whoopass:

I'll gladly take it from your hands!

I'm on stand Bye :0)

:D I`m starting to worry about you Maggie and your fetish for being whipped :D .But i am calming down, before i go to the phone shop and see if they will sort my phone out:D oh and i`m taking MY CROWN with me :p

Awwwww poor Allan! :cry: Now you know how if feels to be a woman on the edge! it's MUCH worse than being a man on the edge!

Anyway, seeing as I'm a nice kind person who doesn't like to see people upset I'll send you some calming hugs (also I've never hugged a copper before so it's a first for me! lol) :D:D

(((((((((((((((:)D:D))))))))))))))))

P.S. Just because you've had a bad morning, doesn't mean you can get away with stealing MY crown okay?! lol:p:p

I'm fine thanx....working this evening 6-9 so not too bad. Mean I can be on this addictive site all day! Just been in the arcade again! how do people get such high scores???

hey guys, hows everyone doing.. whats everone doing today??

Hi Harmy, I'm doing fine thanks..addicted to minin's so I will be on here until I go to work this evening..how about you?

im working trying to sort some proposals out for prospective customers.. so confused at the moment, lol.. so what u do if u dnt mind me askin xx

I am a CDC I also work part time in our local village shop and then I also teach mature people the basics on computer...so I keep pretty busy. Having a quiter day today, had 3 clients this morning, so free afternoon before work.

thats cool.. so u must keep really busy.. i only standard work 9-5 in marketing.. sometimes its busy but sometimes really dead.. tke cre x

I give up after a while at the arcade - there is no way I can beat those scores, without spending hours there!

Back