Last Person To Post Wins

:D Well ENGLAND have done it again, beated the Aussies again, we are through to the Rugby world cup Semi Finals :D Oh and the crown is still mine :p

allan where did u come from??? u just popped up out of nowhere! are u keepin that crown warm? ill have it back now, thanks!!

I WIN!!

glad England Have Beat The Aussies...i'll Take It Back Now ..ta! It Look Better On Me Than You Anyway..!

:D Sorry Mags but you know it belongs to me the rightful owner and keeper, all you prentenders can leave now as it`s firmly on my head :king2:

Allan are you dreaming about my crown again :whip: pull your self together man you know the crown is mine all mine.:p:p:p:p

:D Err sorry did someone say something???? :blahblah::blahblah: i`m the winner :p

Hedgemag sneaks in and snatches crown....whilst sonia and allan are in a clinch!!

:D In a clinch!! dont tell the wife then, but as you run past i take the crown and do a runner :D

:D Morning all, it`s 05:30, i sneak in whilst everyone is asleep, and take back my property, and lock it in my police car for the rest of the day, if you want it back you will have to find me, you cant miss it, it`s white blue and yellow :D WINNER!!!!!! :p

Back