Last Person To Post Wins

:D I didnt, it was mine in the first place, i am the champion of this thread :p

In your dreams copper! lol You know the score - you lose I win! Clear, simple and true - just like me! lol :D:D:p:p;);)

Mrs V!!!!

Runs in and grabs the crown!!!

It's my precious!

Oh Pooh have got to leave for work now...enjoying myself on here...thanks Mrs D for keeping me going this morning. I will let you look after my crown until I return tonight. Mind That Allan does't get his hands on it.......................or my crown!!

:D carol if it wasnt for my birthday at the weekend, i would be down ther making good on my promise of a good spank :D Why dont you have a competition to see who can bring the best crown?? And post the pictures next week :D

Oh Pooh have got to leave for work now...enjoying myself on here...thanks Mrs D for keeping me going this morning. I will let you look after my crown until I return tonight. Mind That Allan does't get his hands on it.......................or my crown!!

Aww Maggie we were doing so well on the new story thread too! lol I've enjoyed myself too. :D

Oooh err Missus! What's this about Allan getting his hands on your.........?! :eek::eek:;):D

Bye for now, see you later!

:D carol if it wasnt for my birthday at the weekend, i would be down ther making good on my promise of a good spank :D Why dont you have a competition to see who can bring the best crown?? And post the pictures next week :D

It would be a good idea but for the fact that we'll all be too busy talking, drinking etc to make crowns lol! :D:D

Your promise of a good spank? Haha you'd have to catch me first lol! ;):D

It would be a good idea but for the fact that we'll all be too busy talking, drinking etc to make crowns lol! :D:D

Your promise of a good spank? Haha you'd have to catch me first lol! ;):D

:D I have friends in ASDA Blackpool, i worked there when it was the Co op years ago on security and a lot of my old mates still work there, i wouldnt take much to track you down for a good spank and to take my crown back :p

Ha Ha....Mrs Depp doesn't have it!!

Ha Ha....Mrs Depp doesn't have it!!

:D i still have family in Portsmouth as well and visit a couple of times a year, and as i was in The Royal Hampshire Regiment i know my way around the county so you cant hide either madam :D

Back