Last Person To Post Wins

:D I have friends in ASDA Blackpool, i worked there when it was the Co op years ago on security and a lot of my old mates still work there, i wouldnt take much to track you down for a good spank and to take my crown back :p

:D i still have family in Portsmouth as well and visit a couple of times a year, and as i was in The Royal Hampshire Regiment i know my way around the county so you cant hide either madam :D

Haha! So you have 'connections' then Allan? Should I be worried? Scared? ;):D:p We have a young security man who I sometimes work with, he's a bit of a psycho when it comes to approaching blokes who shoplift. I'm sure he'd look after me if I ask him lol. :D

Haha! So you have 'connections' then Allan? Should I be worried? Scared? ;):D:p We have a young security man who I sometimes work with, he's a bit of a psycho when it comes to approaching blokes who shoplift. I'm sure he'd look after me if I ask him lol. :D

:D Yep very well connected, thats why i will never be defeated :D

There's self belief and then there's outright stupidity. Hmmm which one have you got most of? :p:D

:D no my dear, confidence, in the fact that you will eventually bow down before me and recognise your one true leader :D Anyway i`m off to bed before my night shifts, and dream of my crowning glory :D

:D no my dear, confidence, in the fact that you will eventually bow down before me and recognise your one true leader :D Anyway i`m off to bed before my night shifts, and dream of my crowning glory :D

Dream on poppet! I'll never bow down before you and declare you the true leader and you know it!lol:D:p

You go ahead and dream of being the winner 'cos the reality is - the winner is ME!! :p:p:p:D

:D Wrong again, you poor deluded woman, the rightful winner is me get over it :D

Now now Allan, don't lose your composure! I'm not deluded - just very very determined. :D The crown is mine! :D I am the winner! :D:p

Now get to bed and allow yourself to dream of being the winner 'cos it'll never happen! lol:p

.....and the winner is ......Me!!!!

Nope, it doesn't suit you....I'd better take it.....thanks!!!

:D It`s mine all mine, i`m off to work and i`m taking MY CROWN!!! with me :king2:

Errr girls....It's MY CROWN. Remember???? :) Isis...Queen etc etc

:queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::D

ooohhh I think you will all find I won! Now where do I collect my prize?

Back