Last Person To Post Wins

:D I`m the WINNER today, if anyone argues then i will be forced to punish them :massmoon::whip:

I did Maggie :D

:eek::eek::eek:Oooh! Double entendre! Okay, I'll join in!

Not only can you watch next time, but you can join in!;)......................for a small fee.:D

:D Ive never paid for it my life i`m not a Giggalo, ( But for a small fee??)what am i on about, ive been married 17 years i`ve been paying through the nose for it :eek:

You should start to appreciate Mrs G Allan, otherwise she'll make you pay even more! We women know all the tricks y'know! ;);):D

:D It`s her Birthday next week, i have got her Tickets for Status Quo, a days Pampering at the De vere Hotel, ( Massage manicure, pedicure, sauna, Facial etc..) and a new Rabbit, called Thruster :D

:D It`s her Birthday next week, i have got her Tickets for Status Quo, a days Pampering at the De vere Hotel, ( Massage manicure, pedicure, sauna, Facial etc..) and a new Rabbit, called Thruster :D

Hmmm Quo tickets - good, I've seen them loads of times, very enjoyable!

Pamper day - very nice and thoughtful, I'm sure she'll love it!

Rabbit called Thruster - shouldn't that be Thumper as in Bambi?! :D

Quo .....they are amazing live, seen them loads of times...so jealous...

Why should she need thruster when you are supposed to be "THE MAN"

Why should she need thruster when you are supposed to be "THE MAN"

:D I`m going away on a three week course in South Wales on the 26th of Nov till the 16th of Dec, i got it just i case she misses me, i know you lot will :D

:pThere is always telephone sex.......you should try that!:p

:D been there, got some nice picies on my phone, cyber nookie is ok, but only works with a web cam :D i dont know if my laptop will work there :p

I am still here!!!

Just climbed off my death bed...well desk!! To say I win!!!!

Back