Last Person To Post Wins

Morning all!!!

Well I am back now to claim the crown....feeling 100% better, so come on....hand it over!

Nope....mine! All Mine!

That Allan thinks he can beat us, lets combine our wit, intelligence and stamina to outdo him........................................................................................................well that's me buggered then

Morning Mrs V and Hedgemag..... I am at work so I am sneaking in posts all over the place today, so if there are gaps bare with me, I struggle to post from under the desk:p

Lol, morning BusyBee!!!

I'm typing from my desk too!!! It's the only thing that keeps me away from the staff kitchens!!!

Yes, you've guessed it, it's another persons Birthday!! Bless him he even brought in a low fat version for me...I didn't have the heart to tell him that I am not eating food at all!! I just said that it was very kind and thoughtful and will take one to give Jessica later!

LOL, I think there are alot of people that are postig from work................if only the bosses knew LOL

:D Abusing the system eh!! i`m sure theres a crime there, abstacting electricity? mmmm!!, Drawing money under false pretences, or just pretending to work, at least i`m at home :D so all you work shy people get on with your work and leave me to wear the crown in peace :D

:D Abusing the system eh!! i`m sure theres a crime there, abstacting electricity? mmmm!!, Drawing money under false pretences, or just tending to work, at least i`m at home :D so all you shy people get on with your work and leave hedgemag to wear her crown in peace :D

:D:D;)

Work shy???

Oooo Allan....dangerous ground!

Work shy???

Oooo Allan....dangerous ground!

:D I laugh in the face of danger :sign0151:. The crown belongs to me, and this is for you Maggie for changing my words again :whoopass:

Lol...you dirty old man!!!

Back