Last Person To Post Wins

Ooh painful!:eek::( Have you put something cold on it? I seem to do that most days when I'm geting into my car 'cos the seat has to be so near the dashboard lol! :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see your meez now! :D

Ooh painful!:eek::( Have you put something cold on it? I seem to do that most days when I'm geting into my car 'cos the seat has to be so near the dashboard lol! :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see your meez now! :D

No not put anything cold on it but I know I should. I cant wait for you to see my meez too I thought of you as soon as I saw it and had to laugh out loud.

:D he is back in the land of the living, with 12 days off to annoy you all with my witty banter and sexual inuendo :D and to S/S before my driving course starts on the 24th:D I am the WINNER!!!!!

Back up a minute Mr G you mean 12 days off to be back chatted at by us women who always win by the way. Except for this thread where it is just me who is the winner.:p:p:p

Back up a minute Mr G you mean 12 days off to be back chatted at by us women who always win by the way. Except for this thread where it is just me who is the winner.:p:p:p

:D I wont take any back chat from you lot, i am here to put you all in your rightfull place, under me cos i am the Champion of this thread and the crown is mine all mine :party0049:

:D I wont take any back chat from you lot, i am here to put you all in your rightfull place, under me cos i am the Champion of this thread and the crown is mine all mine :party0049:

Who said you had a choice you get back chat weather you like it or not:p :D And just to put you in your place I am the champion of this thread and the crown is mine all mine.:queen:

Do you like my Meez piccy I got it to wind carol up.:D

Hello everybodypeeps!! :D:D

Hehe Sonia! Love your meez! I had that JD one on the beach a while back (ooerr missus!! :eek:)

Love your Meez clothes too! I must go on and update mine - that dress was something that is 'my style' even though I'd have to wear it with trousers as my knees are so fat lol! :eek:

Back