Last Person To Post Wins

Hello ladies how are you both today? Glad you like the dress Carol thought it would make you laugh I will change it tomorrow.:D

Oh and I am the winner:p

Oh no need to change it Sonia! :D

I tried to change my meez today but I can't seem to download the new Java. For some reason it keeps telling me there's some sort of error! :rolleyes::mad:

Ooh I've got to start my christmas shopping this week too! Trouble is, I haven't got a clue what to get everyone! :confused::eek:

I got most of the kids stuff from Quality Save loads of the toys in there are decent some are naff though. I am making a hamper for my mum and oh's mum and dad.:)

Ooh I've got to start my christmas shopping this week too! Trouble is, I haven't got a clue what to get everyone! :confused::eek:

:D Evening ladies, i have read the last couple of pages and i refuse to comment on the grounds that i may incriminate myself, Pull your finger out Carol i have done all my christmas shopping, just staring to fill the freezer up with Party food for new year, and your place has some good offers on beer :D

Good evening Allan ready for another good thrashing from us ladies. Know your place man under our thumbs.:p:D

:D Not in your wildest dreams, i have`nt got a thumb print on my head, and as i have said before underneath, on top makes no odds to me :D

:D Not in your wildest dreams, i have`nt got a thumb print on my head, and as i have said before underneath, on top makes no odds to me :D

You have got a thumb print on your head thats why your always wearing that imitation crown to hide it because you don't want to get a good ribbing from your mates for being under the thumb.:D

Back