Last Person To Post Wins

You have got a thumb print on your head thats why your always wearing that imitation crown to hide it because you don't want to get a good ribbing from your mates for being under the thumb.:D

:D Wrong again, i have the real crown, not a fake one like yours, and there is no sign of a thumb print anywhere on my body :D

Hmm just out of interest.....what does everyone want for christmas and have you dropped any hints to your other halves? :D:D

P.S. Try to keep it clean Allan lol! :D

Allan keep it clean :rotflmao:

I want clothes that fit there all hanging off me at the moment because the weight is dropping off.:D

I would like a posh watch.................one where the gold doesn't rub off lol

:D Got Mrs G a Laptop, Son an X-box 360 and all the bumff that goes with it, Mrs G buys for Amy who just wants clothes, and i will get the usuall, DvDs Golf equipment smelies and socks, or gift vouchers off the people who have no imagination :D

:D Got Mrs G a Laptop, Son an X-box 360 and all the bumff that goes with it, Mrs G buys for Amy who just wants clothes, and i will get the usuall, DvDs Golf equipment smelies and socks, or gift vouchers off the people who have no imagination :D

My son wants a PS3 - told him I'd cut a picture out of the Argos book for him lol! :D My Amy wants anything Bratz or girlie. :D

Right as much as I love chatting to you crazy lot I am retiring to bed I have got a headache.:( Talk to you all soon take care. Allan you be nice to the ladies:p

:D Errrrr No your not Mrs, i am the winner, any more changing of other peoples posts will result in this thread self destructing and the last person being declared the ultimate champion :D

Back