Last Person To Post Wins

Thank you Allan.

The incredible SULK? Nah, I'm capable of more than that! ;);):D

:D Whats that then, The Incredible Strop on, The Incredible Silent Treatment, The Incredible Moaner and so on and so forth :D I WIN!!!!! :p

:D Whats that then, The Incredible Strop on, The Incredible Silent Treatment, The Incredible Moaner and so on and so forth :D I WIN!!!!! :p

Err no - life's too short for all that! Anyway, you men are worse than us for sulking and silent treatment. Don't even think of disputing this because I have proof and he sleeps on my couch every night! Before I asked him to leave he'd spent nearly 12 months not speaking to me! :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I WIN!!!! :p:p:p

you go girl....that nasty man needs to be put in his place which is currently BEHIND ME..........:D:D

you go girl....that nasty man needs to be put in his place which is currently BEHIND ME..........:D:D

:D OOOh you like it from behind then??? whatever floats your boat, i am not a nasty man, but in your case i could make an exception :D The Crown is MINE ALL MINE :king2:

Where is Mrs V today? I feel she is oddly quiet in the battle to rid us of Allan and take his fake crown

Where is Mrs V today? I feel she is oddly quiet in the battle to make Allan our champion and leader and we will even Polish and look after HIS crown

:D Why thank you very kindly Madam, i am sure i will rule firm but fair, but those who have conspired against me will be thrown into the Dungeons :D

help Ladies , we need to keep this man down....................................................you are now beneath me oh fake King

help Ladies , we need to keep this man down....................................................you are now beneath me oh fake King

:D Behind, beneath, how many positions do you want me in??? one is not a yoga expert, but i am still your leader :D

:D Sorry but the Crown belongs to me, i have had it all day and no one is going to steal it from me :D

Now now Maggie!! :D:D You know I said the crown was mine! :rolleyes:

What happens when I get angry Allan? Oooooh! You really want me to tell you? Well, if I'm mildly angry I get my whip out and thrash it around a fair bit. If I'm moderately angry I put my boots on and if I'm really angry I stamp on peoples heads! :D:D

Now now Maggie!! :D:D You know I said the crown was mine! :rolleyes:

What happens when I get angry Allan? Oooooh! You really want me to tell you? Well, if I'm mildly angry I get my whip out and thrash it around a fair bit. If I'm moderately angry I put my boots on and if I'm really angry I stamp on peoples heads! :D:D

:D Where do you get your boots from??? Mothercare :D

Back