Last Person To Post Wins

:D First in last out, many have tried and failed to take the crown off me, I am the Champion :p

Morning Sonia

good ta! Still flipping cold here tho....need some thermals..

:D OOh maggie that is not an image i want to see first thing in the morning, you in your thermal Knickers and vest, Passion Killers or what, I win:D

:D OOh maggie that is not an image i want to see first thing in the morning, you in your thermal Knickers and vest, Passion Killers or what, I win:D

passion killers they might be :D....but i would rather be nice and warm :rolleyes:, Anyway, you can get some lovely thermal cami's and knickers.....and then I would also need some thermal socks too:p

passion killers they might be :D....but i would rather be nice and warm :rolleyes:, Anyway, you can get some lovely thermal cami's and knickers.....and then I would also need some thermal socks too:p

:D I dont do socks in bed, we have a heated water bed so we go Commando most nights, it`s freezing up here as well, just lit my fire so it will be nice and toasty soon. :D And i still have the crown:p

Hiya I am back and wearing the winners crown and again I have my security with me consisting of a 2 and 3 year old both in the terrible twos and threes and a stropy 5 year old who didn't get much sleep last night. So who ever dares to attempt to take my crown will have to get through them first.:D

Yes Allan green really suits you.:D

:D Yep i do look good in green kit, i was in the Army for 9 years, i`m nice and warm here, sat in front of my nice warm fire with my lappie, and the footy on the telly :D and my crown is firmly in place on my head :p

:D Yep i do look good in green kit, i was in the Army for 9 years, i`m nice and warm here, sat in front of my nice warm fire with my lappie, and the footy on the telly :D and my crown is firmly in place on my head :p

No that heavy thing on your head will be your male ego.:D:p The crown is actually here with me and my security guards so there.:p

No that heavy thing on your head will be your male ego.:D:p The crown is actually here with me and my security guards so there.:p

:D i have a weapon of mass destruction, a stroppy 13year old daughter, who is far worse than any two year old :D and MY crown is no heavy at all :p

Back