Last Person To Post Wins

Ok Allan ttyl oh and I think you meant Sonia's crown. I am off myself for a little while to make the kids some dindins ttyl.

:D i have to go shopping for my nanna, to get her weekly supplies :D

Is that your good deed of the day??

:D Was no one out to play last night?? :D I was other wise engaged with Mrs G so i didnt have the chance to defend MY CROWN last night, but i`m back now :p

That's strange because Sonia dropped the real crown off to me last night. It is firmly stuck to my head.. ;0P
And before you say it's fake... I have had it checked out and it is very real!!!!

:D That may be, for the Queens crown, but i have the Kings crown which is far superior to yours and makes me the overall winner :D

Chess is a much more classier game that cards...what do you play then SNAP ;0)

:Di`ll Snap my hand acrooss your backside lady, Poker or Strip poker, take your pick :p carol must be having a lazy day not seen her about :rotflmao:

Oh Hedgemag, Allan has to resort to violence whereas you are witty, intelligent and very quick. I'm afraid you are no match for her Allan, stay in your place at the back and all will be fine. But if you want to play with the grown ups learn some new words and string them together thoughtfully.....now run along and get us all a nice glass of water.........oh and by the way that crown has well and truely been stolen.....:D

Oh Hedgemag, Allan has to resort to violence whereas you are witty, intelligent and very quick. I'm afraid you are no match for her Allan, stay in your place at the back and all will be fine. But if you want to play with the grown ups learn some new words and string them together thoughtfully.....now run along and get us all a nice glass of water.........oh and by the way that crown has well and truely been stolen.....:D

Evening BB....well said lol

evening HM, good weekend. Haven't drunk enough water so I am busily filling up on the stuff, hard to type with a glass in your hands!!!!!!of water that is!!!!

Back