Last Person To Post Wins

Time I took the crown away...

CAROL I can relate to the experience of soap in the mouth. When I was 5 years old I asked my father what F*** meant as I had seen it scrawled on the wall outside the football stadium I had to pass every day to go to school. When I did, I received an almighty wack across my backside with his slipper and to this day - some half century later I still cant bring myself to utter the word. Madam wasnt my name then or now but I have become the Queen over this thread and as you are a lovely lady - I would like YOU to be my chief lady-in-waiting.

Aww thanks to lose, BUT as I am Queen of the thread it would be a bit of a demotion for me to accept your kind offer of employment. :( I must therefore graciously decline but would like to offer YOU the post of MY second lady-in-waiting (Maggie is my chief l-i-w :D)

Aww thanks to lose, BUT as I am Queen of the thread it would be a bit of a demotion for me to accept your kind offer of employment. :( I must therefore graciously decline but would like to offer YOU the post of MY second lady-in-waiting (Maggie is my chief l-i-w :D)

:D Sorry Carol, but the crown is mine, you may join the hareem and wait to be called forth :D

Thought you had something you were supposed to be getting on with....:rolleyes::p

:D You know i am multi skilled, i can use my hands and tongue at the same time :p ( Double entendre or what) :rolleyes:

:D You know i am multi skilled, i can use my hands and tongue at the same time :p ( Double entendre or what) :rolleyes:

multiskilled? so you say.... I wouldnt know how to comment :D (and not give the wrong impression anyway!)

I'll be round to inspect your work on friday you know!
(put kettle on! - if there is a worktop to put it on... not sure how 'extensive' your redecorating is going to be :eek:)

multiskilled? so you say.... I wouldnt know how to comment :D (and not give the wrong impression anyway!)

I'll be round to inspect your work on friday you know!
(put kettle on! - if there is a worktop to put it on... not sure how 'extensive' your redecorating is going to be :eek:)

:D Just finished the rubbing down, just going to clear all the dust and start on the cealing, and fit some new lights :D but i am still keeping an eye on this thread :p

while ye 2 are busy. I will mind the thread and crown no worries on that score. :D[/quote

:D Dont worry i will be about all day, not going anywhere, and in true builers fashion i need at least 10 brew stops in between working :p

Back