Last Person To Post Wins

:eek::eek::eek: Cheeky B*gger!!! :eek::eek::eek: I don't do knock offs either, I'm too honest - unlike some copper I know in Blackpool.........:p:p:p

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Who`s that then?? i hope you are not suggesting it is me, bringing my good name into disrepute, you no what will happen:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass: naughty carol will be punished ;););)

Hmmm... and how can we tell that he's off today :rolleyes::D

:D Well you would if you got the text i sent you at 5:30 this morning:D i thought you might be on the aqirport run today :p

I would like to sneak in and quietly take what is rightfully mine........Allan please clean your grubby mits of the crown, it makes it sparkle less when it is back with me:D

I would like to sneak in and quietly take what is rightfully mine........Allan please clean your grubby mits of the crown, it makes it sparkle less when it is back with me:D

:D Who rattled your cage?? the crown is mine and if you want to suffer the same fate as maggie and Carol you will have to wait your turn :D

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Who`s that then?? i hope you are not suggesting it is me, bringing my good name into disrepute, you no what will happen:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass: naughty carol will be punished ;););)

I've been called some names in my time but never naughty lol! :rolleyes: Your good name? Hardy har har!! You're the one besmirching me matey! (look it up in the dictionary!)
Assume the position while I step back a few feet to get a good run-up!!! :D

Hmmm... and how can we tell that he's off today :rolleyes::D

Can't Mrs G keep him under control Debbie? I can imagine him when he's a hairy randy old man (he is now lol!) letching on the beach at Blackpool! :rolleyes::D

please let me know what their fate was/is and if it sounds nice I am always up for some excitement - my life can be so boring but Mrs D's always seems full of mischief and naughtiness and as for Maggie, well she is downright dirty!!!:D

I've been called some names in my time but never naughty lol! :rolleyes: Your good name? Hardy har har!! You're the one besmirching me matey! (look it up in the dictionary!)
Assume the position while I step back a few feet to get a good run up.

Can't Mrs G keep him under control Debbie? I can imagine him when he's a hairy randy old man (he is now lol!) letching on the beach at Blackpool! :rolleyes::D

:D i think its the weather, we should start a poll, " Does hot weather make you Horny"?.:D Randy - guilty as charged, Old - Not guilty, Letch - ???? :p

please let me know what their fate was/is and if it sounds nice I am always up for some excitement - my life can be so boring but Mrs D's always seems full of mischief and naughtiness and as for Maggie, well she is downright dirty!!!:D

:D Well it involves my hand cuffs, bady oil and a whip, so i will leave the rest to your imagination :D any other suggestions would be gratefully recieved, i need new ideas to keep this lot in check :p

:D i think its the weather, we should start a poll, " Does hot weather make you Horny"?.:D Randy - guilty as charged, Old - Not guilty, Letch - definitely! :p

Hmmm, Yes to horny/randy (anyone know anyone who can help with that? lol) No to old (FFS I'm only 44!!) and yes to letch! All those tanned young builders/brickies!! Who could not look?! ;):D

Hmmm, Yes to horny/randy (anyone know anyone who can help with that? lol) No to old (FFS I'm only 44!!) and yes to letch! All those tanned young builders/brickies!! Who could not look?! ;):D

:D Like Mrs G said when we first got married all them years ago, " just cos i`ve got my main course it doesn`t stop me looking at the menu :D

Would you like to try and control him?! :eek:I have every respect for the delightful Mrs G - and my deepest sympathies hehe

:D i think its the weather, we should start a poll, " Does hot weather make you Horny"?.:D Randy - guilty as charged, Old - Not guilty, Letch - ???? :p

Letch.... DEFINATELY!!!!:p
I think he's proud of that!

Which reminds me - I need to have a meander up the village - my favourite builder has his shirt off apparently.....

:D Like Mrs G said when we first got married all them years ago, " just cos i`ve got my main course it doesn`t stop me looking at the menu :D

Ahh, but has she told you whether you're the main course or on the menu?! :p:D

Would you like to try and control him?! :eek:I have every respect for the delightful Mrs G - and my deepest sympathies hehe

I do too Debbie! She must have the patience of a Saint lol! ;):D

Letch.... DEFINATELY!!!!:p
I think he's proud of that!

Why am I not suprised to hear that? :D:D

Back