Last Person To Post Wins

"You talkin' to me?" :p

:D i did a search for a vibrator for you but they have all sold out :p :whistle::whistle:

Go on, own up! You bought them didn't you?! ;);)

You can't fool me, I can tell y'know lol! ;):D

Anyway I'm off up to beddybyes, so you may sit upon my throne for now......but I'm taking my crown with me. :D:p

As Queen of this thread, I grant you, Sir Allan of Blackpool, the honour of guarding my thread. You may parade on the hour and keep this forum safe from pretenders to my throne! :D:D

:DMorning ladies, your king is back, battered and bruised, one has just been to the opening of a new Netto here in Blackpool, managed to get a sat nav system for £49, a garden strimmer for £7 and loads of other opening day offers, but i survived the vicious old biddies with there shopping trolleys, they were like maniacs, but i managed to fight my way through, i only knocked one or two over :eek:

:DMorning ladies, your king is back, battered and bruised, one has just been to the opening of a new Netto here in Blackpool, managed to get a sat nav system for £49, a garden strimmer for £7 and loads of other opening day offers, but i survived the vicious old biddies with there shopping trolleys, they were like maniacs, but i managed to fight my way through, i only knocked one or two over :eek:

Morning allan, whats a netto?? g 7pounds for a strimmer thats very good. So i suppose you going to be out in your shorts and nothing else all day today strimming your garden :rolleyes::rolleyes: damm the old biddies for trying to grab a bargain!!!

Morning allan, whats a netto?? g 7pounds for a strimmer thats very good. So i suppose you going to be out in your shorts and nothing else all day today strimming your garden :rolleyes::rolleyes: damm the old biddies for trying to grab a bargain!!!

:D its like Aldi, cheap and chearfull, but the had loads of opening day bargains, i also got a 20meter garden hosereel which im just about to go outside and fit, it was only £14, i priced one up at B&Q a while back and it was nearly £60, But this does not mean my crown is cheap, i just have a good eye for a bargain :D

:D its like Aldi, cheap and chearfull, but the had loads of opening day bargains, i also got a 20meter garden hosereel which im just about to go outside and fit, it was only £14, i priced one up at B&Q a while back and it was nearly £60, But this does not mean my crown is cheap, i just have a good eye for a bargain :D

Looks like your going to be busy off you trot then and leave me here with my crown. Go on...you take that cheap on you got at netto's this morning with you oh and make sure not to get tied up in that hose :D :D :D

:D Thanks carol, glad to see you know your place o royal bed warmer :D

Shush!!! People will talk!! :eek::eek::D

Damn those vicious old biddies eh? I bet you've left a few bruises on them ya big bully lol!! Just remember, you'll be an old biddie with a Roy Cropper style shopping bag one day y'know! ;):D

Afternoon ladies and Gent (loose term)...lovely sunny day and Im off to the beach soon and meeting a friend for lunch...must remember the sun cream!

Afternoon ladies (that includes you Allan lol! :eek:)

Nothing planned for today Becky, I'm going to work soon :(

Have a lovely afternoon at the beach Maggie! :D:D

The weather's glorious here in the 'Pool and I'll be stuck in an huge air-conditioned flipin' supermarket till 10.30pm! :(

Afternoon ladies (that includes you Allan lol! :eek:)

Nothing planned for today Becky, I'm going to work soon :(

Have a lovely afternoon at the beach Maggie! :D:D

The weather's glorious here in the 'Pool and I'll be stuck in an huge air-conditioned flipin' supermarket till 10.30pm! :(

:D Cheeky mare i`m not or ever have been a ladieee, of any sort, it is lovely up here just having a 5 min break, before i get back to my jobs, i have to iron Luke new suit for his prom night tonight :D

:D Cheeky mare i`m not or ever have been a ladieee, of any sort, it is lovely up here just having a 5 min break, before i get back to my jobs, i have to iron Luke new suit for his prom night tonight :D

Isn't Luke going all 'emo' for his prom then Allan? I hear that's what all the lads do now.:D

Isn't Luke going all 'emo' for his prom then Allan? I hear that's what all the lads do now.:D

:D no i took him for a new suit, he picked a nice fashionable one that can also be work for job interviews £99, a new pair of shoes £50 and a new shirt and tie £20, they are going to a secret location in preston for a Dinner dance :D

Back