Last Person To Post Wins

no-one's ever going to win this thread me thinks... well, not until everyone gets bored of this forum... and then no one will care who wins! :ignore::whistle:

[Not that i'm going to get bored of this forum ~ its my lifeline on CD!] :D

Yeah yeah... you keep telling yourself that you're the winner... :D

I do agree no one is ever going to get bored of this forum tho... mini-mins rules

night all

:D See one down two to go, last man standing wins, oh that meeeeeeeee!!!!!!:D Nite nite Maggie :p

:D watching a classic on the movie channel, Saturday night Fever, :D oh an winning on here :D

winning here hahaha that will be the day as long as i am on cd i will always be here :D and let me tell you one thing thats gonna be a while oh f***!!!!!!!

winning here hahaha that will be the day as long as i am on cd i will always be here :D and let me tell you one thing thats gonna be a while oh f***!!!!!!!

:D once i hit 13st 5lbs again i will stop, two stone to go and i will shift it before the liverpool meet in july :D But i will always be lurking to make sure no one get thier hands on my crown jewels :D

:D once i hit 13st 5lbs again i will stop, two stone to go and i will shift it before the liverpool meet in july :D But i will always be lurking to make sure no one get thier hands on my crown jewels :D

again?did you get there before?when did you start cd? wish i had only 2 stone to lose :( ps i will always win :D

again?did you get there before?when did you start cd? wish i had only 2 stone to lose :( ps i will always win :D

:D My start weight was 16st 11lbs, not a good look in a police uniform, i dropped to 13st 5lbs the first time i did it, i tried again last year and got to 14st, but it krept back on and when i hit 16st 12 again i decided to do it all over again :( And i am the champion of this thread so NER NER NER!!!!!!! :D

you have been on a bit of a rollercoaster so, well best of luck to ya this time and hopefully it will stay of. bf watching some crap film on tv3 rubbish me boreeeeeed!!!!!!! i will always win :D

you have been on a bit of a rollercoaster so, well best of luck to ya this time and hopefully it will stay of. bf watching some crap film on tv3 rubbish me boreeeeeed!!!!!!! i will always let you win :D

:D i forget that you are in the ROI, get sky it much better than the piffle on terestrial telly:D Oh and thanks for letting me win :p

hahaha dont make me laugh or il cut your head of to :D

So nasty! And with me so ill too! :eek::eek:

:D You should be in bed now carol, you wont get better if your loitering on here, now wrap up warm and I'll naff off and let you win in peace :D

Yes oh master,:rolleyes: I will go to bed and hopefully recover enough to whup your a$$ tomorrow! ;)

Just had to get my fix of Minis first.

Back