Last Person To Post Wins

:D one down one more to go, im here for another couple of hours becky so give it your best shot, nite nite carol, the crown will be safe with me :p

Ahem!! Haven't gone yet! I'm waiting for a message from Becky. :p:D

Ahem!! Haven't gone yet! I'm waiting for a message from Becky. :p:D

:D you cant be that poorly if your still gasbagging with becky, i think its a ruse to get a free chest rub :rolleyes:

:D Cheeky mare, i might be 20 years your senior but i can keep up with the younger generation, im not an old duffer just yet :D

:D you cant be that poorly if your still gasbagging with becky, i think its a ruse to get a free chest rub :rolleyes:

Damn! You're way too clever for me copper! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Now, if I could just find a young hunky fella to rub my chest with Vic I'd go to sleep with a smile on my face! :D

I will have prob scared her away haha :eek::eek:

No you haven't, I'm still waiting for your message to come through lol!

allan you really want to give her this chest rub hehee u not going to bed soon? actually i think the two of ye shoul be in bed after all its nearly 12 :D

He's a professional chest rubber y'know Becky lol! I believe he doesn't like to brag but he's the Blackpool Champion Chest rubber 3 years in a row! :D They call him the fastest Vic spreader in the West (just like the Fastest Milkman!!)

will send it again, are you sure your in the right email log out then in check the junk mail folder it def sent i will send it again now :)

oh so you can keep UP with the younger generations huh?:D:D:D:D:D go on grab your slippers and cocoa and head to bed with mrs g!!!!!:rolleyes:

:D I will wait till she stops snoring before i go up, i have to let the dogs out for a wee before i pack in for the night, i dont own any slippers and i hate chocolate drinks, ice cream and custard, anything with it in makes me gip :D

:D I will wait till she stops snoring before i go up, i have to let the dogs out for a wee before i pack in for the night, i dont own any slippers and i hate chocolate drinks, ice cream and custard, anything with it in makes me gip :D

aww so just the dogs for company tonight??:p:p bet you have a big furry pair of slippers on you right now u just dont wanna seem unkool :):D:D that mrs d is sooo slow sent her mail twice and she still not got it aheeemmm ignore this mrs d :D

Oi cheeky lol! Logged out and in again and they both came - so now I've got 2 pics of you and your lovely fella! You're gorge hunny and you look about 12 years old! :D:D

Hey Allan, I bet you've got a pair of those gorrilla foot shaped slippers or big foot! lol :p:D

i look 12 :eek::eek::eek: thanks!!!!!!!! I think allan is gone think he gone peed with the slagging!!!!!! Me of to bed now aswell eyes falling out of my head so u might win tonight :D

nyt nyt all :)
becky x

aww so just the dogs for company tonight??:p:p bet you have a big furry pair of slippers on you right now u just dont wanna seem unkool :):D:D that mrs d is sooo slow sent her mail twice and she still not got it aheeemmm ignore this mrs d :D

:D No i wander round in my socks, i only owm two pairs of trainers three pairs of shoes and two pairs of boots for work :D

:D Im not scared of any woman, Carol has been threatening me for ages, Becky is just playing at it, she is not in the same League as Mrs D or Maggie, they give proper tongue lashings, but im a big boy now ( notas big as i was ) :p:p

So what league am I in then Allan?;):D

Back