Last Person To Post Wins

:D im still here after watching the uk come last in eurovision, what a waste of 23million pounds worth of licence payers money :mad:

i didnt even watch it who won? there was a great song in it the 1st night the semi finals were on the night erm ireland were there oh dear at least ye made it to tonight!!!ohhhh i still win :)

:D Excuse me??? im the winner, Ireland never made it with the rapping turkey, it is off being stuffed and roasted somewhere by now :D

Welcome back Mrs D :D:D:D:D:D

You have been missed....xxx;):)

Thank you Lacey hun! I really missed Minis too! You'd think I was away for weeks my withdrawal symptoms were SO bad lol! :rolleyes::eek:

:D Poor love went on holiday and came back with a cold :rolleyes: it didnt stop her abusing me though :p I win

Thank you for the sympathy Allan, the cold is still going strong and I think I'm fighting a losing battle with it. :( You're right, it didn't stop me abusing you, and you love it lol! ;):D

One battle I'll never lose though, is this thread! I'll always be the winner!! :p:p

:D Evening carol, have you dragged yourself from your deathbed just to see me win???:D

:D i will never lose, you two can gang up on me all you want, i`m just thinking of all the things i need for liverpool, Handcuffs Tazer, and Baton should do for now :D

awwwww poor allan, carol you better be prepared for that meet!! I will send you some special wepons to kick his butt with hehe ohhh i win again :D :D

:D i will never lose, you two can gang up on me all you want, i`m just thinking of all the things i need for liverpool, Handcuffs Tazer, and Baton should do for now :D

What you get up to in your hotel room is nothing to do with us Allan lol! ;):D BTW where have you booked? I think Debs said she has booked the Holiday Inn??:confused:

awwwww poor allan, carol you better be prepared for that meet!! I will send you some special wepons to kick his butt with hehe ohhh i win again :D :D

:D I also have friends in Merseryside police, im sure they wouldnt mind if i borrowed a cell for the night :D

Haha! I'm prepared Becky, no worries! I am from Liverpool after all!! And as Allan likes to point out, we're all scallies up here - not true though!! ;)

Back