Last Person To Post Wins

:D Im still here, housework finished, dinner prepared, off to the pictures soon with the kids to see Indianna Jones, but i will be back to keep an eye on my throne :D

:D Im still here, housework finished, dinner prepared, off to the pictures soon with the kids to see Indianna Jones, but i will be back to keep an eye on my throne :D

I will be here while your gone to mind my crown thanks anyways but off you go enjoy the cinema! :p :p

I will be here while your gone to mind my crown thanks anyways but off you go enjoy the cinema! :p :p

:D We will, its raining now so all my outside jobs will have to wait :D

im baccck...

do you know what? im quite comfortable here thanks :)

:D One is back from the cinema, film wasnt bad, now back to defend what is mine :p

wow this crown just fits my head perfectly...was meant to be

well i know i am hilarious..another reason why the crown is rightfully mine :)

you know ketosis?? well is it only carbs that make our bodys come out of it? or can any food throw us out?

well i know i am hilarious..another reason why the crown is rightfully mine :)

the crown is mine and you know it!!

you know ketosis?? well is it only carbs that make our bodys come out of it? or can any food throw us out?

I know ketosis well...i dont like the idea of this question i feel like i should lie and tell you if you eat anything other than your cd packs you will come out of ketosis. I hope your not thinking of been bold??

There is some things that wont knock you out the things on AAM week, chicken, tuna in water cant member what else oh cucumber i think.have you your book to check it out?

becky xx

thanks becky, well only reason i asked was because i had a piece of chicken, wasnt so much that i had given in, i made a decision to have one slice just because i need something savoury badly!!! and no allan...im winning, oh when will this end lol

thanks becky, well only reason i asked was because i had a piece of chicken, wasnt so much that i had given in, i made a decision to have one slice just because i need something savoury badly!!! and no allan...im winning, oh when will this end lol

phew!!!! ahh you will be grand that wont knock you out hope you dont get an attack of the nibbles now though after having something. Remember how well your doing :) oh i still win ok? u remember that to :)

xxxxxxxxxx

Back