Last Person To Post Wins

:D No sorry, on this thread the strongest survive, MRS DEPP wins :D

:p:p:p:p:p

Good evening to all my loyal subjects! And to those who are not............:p:p:p

:D Hi carol, long time no speak, i thought you had conceeded defeat to yours truly:D

Evening Becky, yeah wasn't around yesterday, had a rare night out with the Asda crew on Friday and drank too much JD. Needless to say I hurled a couple of times once I got home and didn't feel too good all day :eek::sigh:

Had no choice but to carry on though as I was in work 2.30 - 10pm! D@mmit why do I always offer to work someone else's shift after a night out?! :confused::confused:

Only good thing to come of it was I lost a few lbs and managed to get down to 9st 12lbs lol!

P.S. It's my crown:p

Evening Becky, yeah wasn't around yesterday, had a rare night out with the Asda crew on Friday and drank too much JD. Needless to say I hurled a couple of times once I got home and didn't feel too good all day :eek::sigh:

Had no choice but to carry on though as I was in work 2.30 - 10pm! D@mmit why do I always offer to work someone else's shift after a night out?! :confused::confused:

Only good thing to come of it was I lost a few lbs and managed to get down to 9st 12lbs lol!

P.S. It's my crown:p

yikes that jd is lethal stuff you poor thing. nice job on loosing a few pounds though ;) and erm..i think your wrong i will always win :D :D

Wouldn't have happened if I'd eaten on Friday, so I've only got myself to blame really (and my mate Emma, who is no longer my best mate, it's all her fault lol)

You're wrong, I will always win :p:p

awww yeah always blame someone else. SELF INFLICTED IS ALL I'LL SAY :D

Honestly she's such a bad influence! Makes me drink doubles! And she knocks them back quickly too! Every time we go out I say "I'm not drinking with you ever again!" She always gets around me!! :confused::confused::eek:

ohh been there done that, those were the great old college days before a certain wee girl came along!!! good times though and its a good laugh the next day not the hangover though that's rotton!!! or another good one "im never drinking again" heard this a million times!!!

ohh been there done that, those were the great old college days before a certain wee girl came along!!! good times though and its a good laugh the next day not the hangover though that's rotton!!! or another good one "im never drinking again" heard this a million times!!!

Hehe! I've said that a million times!! Don't think I've ever had a hangover before fortunately! No headache or anything, just puked a couple of times then - fine lol!

i never get sick from drink oh wait once actually the 1st time my bf met my parents i drank three quarters bottle of vodka and puked out the window omg it was awful the poor thing didnt know what to do!! we laugh about it now though!

Ewww! You poor girl!! At least you can laugh about it now! :D:D

I don't go out very often, probably about 3 times a year at most, so I had decided that I was going to give up drinking as I don't think I'll miss it anyway. Saying that, I've had 3 bottles of JD hidden away for the past 2 years, they were xmas and birthday pressies from a friend! Haven't felt the need to open them yet lol!

they might be out of date by now?? we dont get out really anymore no babysitter and soo dear now to go out etc etc!! Thats why i love my hoildays and mini breaks away get my mum and dad to have the wee one and go on a mad one!!!

Hmmm, don't know if they have a 'use by' date, I'll have to have a look tomorrow.:D

I have the same problem, no-one to look after the kids, I try to get the ex to do it as my mum usually plays the "I'm an old woman now" card (she's 72 but as sprightly as a 50 year old!) It's different when she has to travel down to Milton Keynes to look after my younger sister's 2 though! She's on the train before you can bat an eye! Same with my older sister's 2, I always seem to get overlooked when it comes to favours of the grandparent kind :(:(:cry:

Hmmm, don't know if they have a 'use by' date, I'll have to have a look tomorrow.:D

I have the same problem, no-one to look after the kids, I try to get the ex to do it as my mum usually plays the "I'm an old woman now" card (she's 72 but as sprightly as a 50 year old!) It's different when she has to travel down to Milton Keynes to look after my younger sister's 2 though! She's on the train before you can bat an eye! Same with my older sister's 2, I always seem to get overlooked when it comes to favours of the grandparent kind :(:(:cry:

awww bit of favouritisim going on there. Well my dd is only grandchild on either side so she is very spoilt and my parents love having her.Bf's mum/dad are not together anymore his dad wouldnt mind her, his mum would only she is always busy and away here there and everywhere doesnt really visit much either even though were only 1hr from her aswell!!
ohh well it could be worse eh and we might not get out at all!!
You up to anything fun tonight?

Back