Last Person To Post Wins

:D I dont drink that much, and i will be driving the following day, :D

:D I will still have fun, i dont have to be fuelled by booze to have fun :D

night night

:D I will keep carol in check, :D and have a good laugh :p

ohhh me too with coke :D mmmmm.....oh and southern comfort with red lemonade mmmmm....whats you fav drink?

:D So many, Lager, Brandy and coke, Malibu and pineapple, and Baleys irish cream :D Followed by a large kebab :eek:

:D So many, Lager, Brandy and coke, Malibu and pineapple, and Baleys irish cream :D Followed by a large kebab :eek:

heeheee i dont hospitality in college and we done bar, restaurant and all that crap i know how to make lots of cocktails and i can even pull pints. not to gone on beer i love heineken though :D

Err . YUK!
don't forget me vodka matey! :D (Though I'm happy to help Carol out with JD!)

:D I can get a half bottle in my inside pocket :D r u having an early night??:D

I'm about to. Shattered again today. My lunch time class had to be done out of the car as the centre was all locked up :mad:

Been busy playing with my new phone :p - I might have it sussed for saturday....unlikely though!

Oh, and I need to have my tea at some point... maybe I'll just go to bed with my hot choccy tetra :rolleyes:

I'm about to. Shattered again today. My lunch time class had to be done out of the car as the centre was all locked up :mad:

Been busy playing with my new phone :p - I might have it sussed for saturday....unlikely though!

Oh, and I need to have my tea at some point... maybe I'll just go to bed with my hot choccy tetra :rolleyes:

:D I had a father son shopping day, haircut , lunch etc... :D

Back