Last Person To Post Wins

:D Morning all, im back, off for a little sleep now, with my crown :king2:

:D Afternoon all, back from a short sleep, very short thanks to the post man hanging off my doorbell, for a parcel for next door :mad:

love the bling mrs depp

Thanks Claire! :D:D Can't resist sparkly things, my friends always said I was a magpie lol!

:D Isnt it quiet without becky tonight :D

It was quiet without you too Allan lol! ;):D How have you been? Seems like ages since you insulted me! :rolleyes:

:D Me??, i have been working hard, but still find time to pop in here, it`s you that had been absent:D

:D Me??, i have been working hard, but still find time to pop in here, it`s you that had been absent:D

No, I've been working too cheeky!:eek::D You know what it's like when the kids are off school, I don't get a look in with the pc. :rolleyes: Chris and his girlie friend chatting all day on myspace or whatever :rolleyes::rolleyes:

got to go to on a sales course tomorrow and i'm dreading it :~(

Aww poor you Claire :( Why are you so nervous?

Im Back Im back!!!!!!!

Had a fab day in Galway nothing like a bit of retail therpy to clear the cobwebs and noooooo i didnt go to pound city and buy a cheap crown!!!!!!!!

:D Thats why i have got them there own and a wireless network, stops any arguments :D

Back